Friday, April 1, 2011

Something Is Wrong With Me

I think something is wrong with me. I woke up this morning around 5:00am to let Cassie in and sleep. Went back to sleep until 7:05am to get Cassie to school. I then came back and crashed all over again. I vaguely remember Cassie coming in after her half day of school to grab something, but I don't remember exactly what. I drifted back to sleep almost immediately and slept until 2:30pm or so. I could barely wake up though. I really just kept having to fight to stay awake. It took me like 15 minutes. I had to wake up because my mom needed to go to the bank. So I got dressed and took her. She gave me money for fuel which I really, really needed and then wanted to go to KFC for dinner.

That was nice. My mom bought a big old meal of 16 pieces of chicken. It was so we could have it for a late lunch and dinner. But by the time I got there I was sooooo thirsty. I mean, I was like, please get me a drink. You know, KFC gave me a decent sized cup for water. Not like the crappy little tiny baby cups they give you at McDonald's for water. But then I was also so fatigued I could barely move. I took the food and went out to the car as my mom finished paying and getting some water for herself and it was so hot out today too. Not as hot as it gets during the end of Summer, but OMG it was bad enough. So that drained me further.

By the time we got home, I couldn't barely stand up. I pulled the food out of the bags and then just about went down. I had to go sit. My mom was nice enough to make me a plate. I felt a little bit better after eating, but I was still just weak. I actually thought about calling for an ambulance, but I didn't. Jordan suggested I go lay down and see if that didn't help. Well, I laid down and went back to sleep again. Kept sleeping until around 7:30pm when Jason calls my mom and tells me I need to call him. It's very important. Well, he calls me before I can call him back and I find out that John sent some text to Cassie about "Mom's in the hospital with congestive heart failure and her kidneys are shutting down." Well, Cassie thought it was me he was talking about and she flipped out because she couldn't reach me. I ended up calling John and confirming the text because it got sent to me as well. Linda is going to have to go on dialysis and I don't know how long she'll last with congestive heart failure. You just get worse with it.

Anyway, I called Cassie back and reassured her that I was okay. She told me Jason had called and told her, but now she was crying about Grandma Linda because she doesn't want her to die. How she hadn't seen her in four years . . . She was really, really upset and it broke my heart.

After that, I watched some TV. Called Nicole and listened to her voicemail message for April Fool's Day. It's was funny. She's done it before where she starts talking and it takes a moment or so before you realize that it's just a recording and she tells you that. But it also turned out that her phone and dropped out of her pocket and into the toilet so she's punked herself today! It was funny to listen to, but that sucked. However, she called me back. Told me that her phone was okay. That it had been put into rice to help dry it out. It worked at least.

Then I checked a couple of things online and Jordan came in and told me he was hungry so we had our dinner. I out things together in cake pans and put them in the oven. I wish the microwave was working, but it worked out well. Together we ate watching "Pineapple Express" or part of it anyway. And the KFC was just as good as it was the first time around. By the time we were done we were full.

Anyway, I came back to my room to write this. I've watched the beginning of "Pineapple Express" now, but I'm again tired and think I'll be going back to sleep. I don't feel up to watching the funny pot heads. Maybe I'll eventually watch it all. But I think I want to go to sleep now. I am just too tired and too sleepy and maybe I need to go to the doctor if this continues. Guess we'll see how I am in the morning.

No comments: