Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Writing Passion Returns!

Well, what can I say about today? I slept like crap last night though I took a flexeril and that seemed to help me some what. It didn't give me restless legs either, which I thought was fantastic! So I might dare to take another tonight. 

Cassie walked over here from Saturday school. I found out Susan fell down the steps from their apartment and twisted her ankle good. But she can walk on it now and she can drive, but she couldn't at the time. Cassie really didn't seem concerned which kind of bothered me. But then, she heard from me that Susie was not going to the doctor. That she was okay. And to be honest, Cassie I think has fallen down those steps and probably didn't hurt her too much. Of course, she's a kid. And also she's a teenager which means she's a bit self absorbed so she was more concerned about how she was going to get to Katie Kelly's. Eventually my mom just told me to take her, because I wasn't going to. I don't have that much gas left. But at least my mother gave me her blessing so I went ahead and took her over there. When I got home I laid back down and went back to sleep. I was tired. I woke up twice, but eventually got up around 4:30-5:00pm for dinner - Cheeseburgers and baked beans! YUM!! I wanted more burgers. But next time I want cheeseburgers on onion rolls. Now that would be delish!

While we ate Jordan and I started watching the "Underworld" trilogy. After dinner I went to my room and put it on. I was originally going to try to go back to sleep. I'm tired. But I just couldn't seem to. So then I got online. I actually went to one of my old yahoo accounts where the crap with Denise and I went down and it didn't bother me. Not that I read the emails. I wouldn't because it would upset and work me up for no good reason. But just the fact that I had no animosity going there said a lot of me. I think maybe I'm ready to start going forward again instead of backwards with my writing.

Anyway, like yesterday I've been thinking about going back to my original stories. I think it's time I go back to "Crossfire" and I think I'll edit some of "Assassin's Seduction" tomorrow. I want to start moving forward again with my writing. I need to find my voice again and go back to what I love. I think it'll bring back my passion as well. Right now my writing has reflected interest, but nothing great when my previous work was great. It needs editing, but what doesn't? I just want to get back to myself and I think this will work.

I'm not sure what started this desire to go back to my previous work except that I read a few pages from my last project that totally pulled me in. So I think that was it. I knew what I was best at. Not that I won't work on my other stories I've created. In fact, it wouldn't take much to turn them into these kinds of stories so I think that's where they'll go eventually. But right now, I think things are going to get good again.

Guess that's it. Oh, Karissa was so cute. I laid my head on her and she groomed my forehead! LOL! I love her so much! :-) In fact, she's sleeping right next to me at the moment. Sleepy cat . . . Now I think I'm done for the day.


No comments: