Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Aussie and Other Good Things . . .

I am so happy! I heard from My Aussie!! ;-D I wasn't sure I was going to hear from him today, but sure enough, I checked this last time and I had an email! And not only was it an email, but it was a good sized one! Which makes me even happier. He feels closer to me when I tell him about my day and I feel closer to him when I share with him so it works out so well. I just love him and feel so special. He makes me feel good about who I am and that says a lot. Just wish I could just lay on the bed with him and let him hold me. That's what I think about most. Just how comforted I feel just thinking of him holding me. That's always been part of it since the first time we started talking to each other. Our interest was more than sexual fun (in the written word, that is). It was more than just flirtation. We grew close. Friends. More than friends. I remember he told me that he'd never leave his wife and my response - a completely honest one from me - I'd never ask you too. I think that really just made him realize that I was there for him. That I would never press things. And I would NEVER ask anyone to leave their family for me. Plus he is on the otherside of the world! But even if he were next door, I would be the same way. I would never try to force someone to leave their family. That's just not right to do. 

Anyway, other than that, I tried getting up early this morning and I just couldn't. Last night I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I made the mistake of taking some nyquil, but then I called the pharmacy and found out my ativan was in. I had Jordan go with me to pick them up. But the damage to my legs was already done. All night my legs twitched and kept me awake for the most part even after the two ativan I took. Tonight I might take two as well, but no nyquil. I was so tired I took a nap this afternoon so I'm thinking maybe sleep won't be so hard to get to tonight. I just have this annoying habit of my mind kicking in as soon as I lay down. Fun, huh? 

I missed my first class, but I was too tired to get up. But I did make it to the second class - Dialetic Behavioral Therapy. We get to learn different words to represent different basic emotions. Like we covered Joy. There were a lot of good words to express different levels of joy. After all, you can't get a handle of my emotions if you can't recognize them. It was probably the largest class I've seen since being back there. I had to admit I like the smaller sized groups, but that's okay. I can deal with larger groups too. It's just not my preference. I was getting spoiled with the little groups though. LOL! They had also brought in Starbuck's day old pasteries and I had to admit I grabbed a bunch before I left. That ended up being my lunch.

Coming home, I'd checked my email and some things online, but I was so tired that I ended up napping on and off. I didn't actually wake up until around 5:00pm I guess. I woke up about every hour or so. But even now I feel tired. But it was Jason that finally woke me up. Cassie is now in her bedroom! They movied her bed, the lamp, the dresser, the table she wanted and they have her TV in there too all hooked up. It's awesome for her. She's really just needed to own space I think. I'm going over there tomorrow to see the room. I can't wait to see it. 

Anyway, my mom didn't feel like making dinner. I didn't feel like it either - no energy still being tired. But my mom gave me money to pick up some burgers and a soda for me. She wanted me to pick up some hotdogs on sale at the store too, but they weren't on sale anymore. But I did end up getting cheese slices that were on sale and a bottle of water. I drank some of it, but the rest is just sitting in the car. I didn't want my mom to know I bought it. It was with my food money, but she'd say it was stupid. But the water tastes so much better than tap or the filtered fridge water. 

After dinner I haven't done much of anything. I just watched some older episodes of "Destination Truth." I'm watching the new episode at 11:00pm because "Deadliest Catch" has Premiered tonight. The first season without Phil Harris. I miss him. He was a very real person. But I also didn't know that it was going to be two hours!! So I'm also missing "Marcel's Quantum Kitchen" but if I don't go to sleep right away after "Destination Truth" I can watch it because it'll show after it. I love the fact that SyFy reairs their 9:00pm and 10:00pm shows right after their first play through.

Anyway, I am hoping I'm gonna sleep tonight and that I don't have a problem getting up in the morning. See, coffee has so effect on me. I had my huge cup of iced coffee this morning like I do most mornings and that afternoon I'm napping. LOL! Go figure.

Now I'm going to go write an email to my Aussie and finish watching my shows. Sounds like a good night to me!


No comments: