Friday, April 29, 2011

Okay I Lied . . .

I said I wasn't going to stay up for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Well, guess what? I couldn't help myself. I did . . . LOL! I just HAD to see the dress and I had to see the first kiss. I didn't get to sleep until 6:00am or so. But it was kinda worth it, I guess. How often do we get to see the future King's wedding? It's too bad that the crown can't passed from the Queen straight to William, but apparently it has to go to Charles first which really sucks. I have never really liked him. He's aloof and I think he seems to be a bit of a snob and to be honest I never got over the fact that he kept on with Camilla while he was with Diana. What's sad is that he wasn't even decreet about it when it came to his wife. He didn't care about her feelings. I doubt he truly cared about her at all. I am so glad William was able to fall in love. He is so much more like his mother. He's personable. He'll approach the people and is just a nice guy. The same can't be said for his father. Even Camilla went out and talked to the people waiting, but I don't think Charles did. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, I ended up sleeping until about 4:00pm. When I got up I talked to Greg who sounded drugged and he was out and about, which is bad news as far as I'm concerned. I think as long as he has the percocet I'd best stay away from him. He wants me to spend the night and stuff, but I can't use the bathroom there. I don't know. But I think he needs to get off the percocet before I start hanging out with him again. Then after that Nicole called and her and I talked for awhile. We talked about a lot of things - including Denise. And the only reason I brought her up, is I had checked out her Yahoo and it said "I'm tired of being stabbed in the back." It's just more drama for the drama queen, I'm sure. If she wasn't the way she was it wouldn't be like that. But she can't really help it, I guess. She's got bipolar disorder AND Histrionic Personality Disorder and she's not the brightest tool in the shed. But it's her family I really don't want anything to do with anymore. Plus I'm sure Denise still hates me. After all, I didn't write her book for her! She's been trying to show me up since. Go figure.

Anyway, my moim heard Nicole's voice and got all pissy with me. She wouldn't say it, but I knew damn well why she was upset. She can be such a bitch sometimes. I guess she just thought I dropped Nicole as a friend. Whatever. She can hate her all she wants, but that's never going to happen with me. Nicole has emotionally been family to me since we were teens. She was family when mine wasn't. I don't care that she divorced my brother. He deserved it! He's an alcoholic and wouldn't get help. Not to mention he was emotionally abusive. Then deny he was because he couldn't remember what he'd done the next day when he sobered up. To my mom, he can do no wrong. That it was all Nicole's fault. She expected me to drop my BEST FRIEND for a brother that I don't trust and who has never been really family to me. Who would throw me under a bus if it came to that, I think. I want to think better of him. He's actually the nice brother, but I just can't get over my distrust of him. Guess that's something I'll just have to deal with. But that ticked me off abvout my mom. However, I thought about it later and realized that my belief is an opinion not shared and so it was irrelevent to get upset over it. So it helped me let it go easier. But still, what a pain in the ass. LOL!

Then Jason called. Something was wrong with their car and they're having to pay over $300 to fix the problem. It also means they can't pay for Cassie's photos. I want them so I'll pay the money. It just means less DVD money, or for whatever. I love pix of my girl. And these ones are great!! It will be worth it to me.

Outside of that I've just worked on my schedule. I'm up to halfway through November. Soon I'll have to get another two year calendar to continue. I also watched "Death Wish IV" and "Death Wish V" and I really love the character of Paul Kersey. Of course, I love assassins and by definition Vigilantes too! LOL! Who knows, maybe I'll write a fanfic about Kersey. I'm sure I could. :-P And I've been thinking about going back to my original writing - my Tajahar stories. I was happiest when I was working on them. So though I haven't yet, I think I will go back. I have to just get back to where I was emotionally in my head and heart. I think my writing will come back. At least I hope so.

Anyway, that's it this time around. For not having been awake that long I had a lot to say! LOL!
  

No comments: