Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vent, Vent . . . Vent, Vent Vent . . . Vent, Vent . . .

I managed to wake up this morning though I didn't want to. I didn't take anything to help. I just dealt with it. I got dressed and then I took back my computer from Jordan's room because I wanted to check my email. Sure enough I heard from my Aussie. He always makes me feel better so that was nice. I'm hoping I can think straight enough after this to write him another quick email.

I left to Heartland early because I wanted to stop by McDonald's and grab something to eat. I got a Sausage McMuffin and an Xtra large Diet Dr. Pepper. That was the extent of my caffeine. Then I got there before 8:30am thinking that the class started at 8:30am, when in reality it starts at 9:00am. I was standing around for awhile. But then the door opened and I went inside for Coping Skills and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. The classes were good and it was nice to be around other people with mental disabilities again. It's just you know they understand stuff. Anyway, after that I went home. I was exhausted and ended up laying down. I think I checked a couple of things online, but I was just too tired to go onto AIM or MSN to write with Patty B. Instead, I just napped until about 4:00pm. I didn't really sleep. It was more like dozing because I'm still really, really tired.

I had to get up because I had a therapy appointment and I sure as hell wasn't going to miss it! Especially with the fact that I had that Medical Exemption form for him to fill out and fax to my Welfare to Work worker. Then on the way there Jason called me and ranted about Susan's mom. She wrote them a nasty email. Susan wrote her back placating and that she was sorry - again. Jason wrote her and said that she was poisoning the girls. That she was bitter. He didn't write it mean, but more to the point. I don't think he's out of line at all with the way that psycho bitch acts, but it's not going to win any points and might make things worse for Susan. That's my only concern. But I absolutely HATE this woman. I HATE her with a passion and the more she hurts Susan, the more I hate that Psycho Bitch. What mother hires a lawyer to take your kids away for you? What grandmother makes her grandchildren call her MOM? It's sick! She's sick in my opinion. She gets pleasure from hurting Susan and what's sad is the youngest girl Samantha is turning out just like the bitch. I think she's going to find out the world doesn't work her grandmother's way. But whatever. She can decide how she wants to treat others and she'll get treated accordingly. I just hate that woman. She should have NEVER been a mother in any capacity of the word. Yeah, I'm ticked off . . . just a little! :-P

So I went to see my therapist and ranted about the Welfare to Work situation and a lot about Susan's Psycho Bitch mom. We talked about my anxiety and how it manifests. That's fun! I left with my chest hurting. It sucked. But once I got home I had dinner and relaxed watching TV I felt better. Except I have also been having tooth pain. I'm thinking it's abscessing again which means I need to see the doctor. I guess it will depend on how things go tomorrow as for when I go see a doctor. Maybe I'll go straight after my classes at Heartland tomorrow. I'll have to get some lunch though. 

Anyway, I'm hoping I sleep tonight. That this crap won't bother me so much now that I've been able to vent about it so much today. That would be nice. I've already watched "Ghost Hunters" and I'm watching "Fact or Faked" right now. I think after this, I'm going to finish watching this show and then write my Aussie an email and then try to sleep. That's the plan anyway.


No comments: