Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Syndrome! LOL!

Man I was tired! I was so tired that I slept most of yesterday! The only things I really did were to watch "Tron Legacy" with Jordan, take Jordan to Gamestop. He was sweet enough to help me with fuel for the car and he bought lunch. Well, I helped a little. But then when we got back home, I passed out. I was still so tired from the week that I didn't sleep well. It must have taken a lot out of me - more than I realized.

Anyway, I slept through most of the afternoon, most of the evening and most of the early morning. My body was going to demand sleep! LOL!

Well, I'll write another entry later, but I had to record the sleeping. 

1 comment:

Gina Smith said...

It is an interesting sleeping disorder.I expect more and more health related article from you in the future as well.


sleeping beauty syndrome