Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Day of Shopping at Wally World!


Well, what a day. First I slept until 3:00pm. I woke up and didn't want to wake up. I still feel like I just don't want to face the day which kind of sucks. Add to the fact that I had trouble sleeping like usual . . . Ugh! Then my mother was aggravated with me because I didn't wake up. Not like she could wake me up, right? I'm supposed to just wake up at her will I guess. But I got up and things were okay. I took meds, got dressed, ate something then took my mom up to Grossmont Medical Center so she could pick up her Diabetes tabs from the pharmacy. After that we went to Walmart.

My mom wanted to go out to gardening so she gave me her list and I basically got everything on her list except for one thing I thought said seeds, but it really looked well and I didn't know what kind of seeds she was talking about. Of course, it was something for gardening, so it was best I ignored it anyway. It didn't take me too long to get everything so I went and got a drink at McDonald's and waited for her. It took awhile and I could have read or something, but I didn't. LOL! I did have three sodas by the time it was all done and over.

When my mom got there she was hungry so she gave me money to get her a salad and get me two Big Macs for $3.50. It's a great deal. Then my mom asked what I was going to do about Jordan and I figured I'd get him a couple of burgers and she talked me into getting Big Macs for him. Not that he appreciated it much! LOL! He was still hungry! Ugh! And he bitched and moaned about bringing all the bags from out of the car and putting them away. But he did it. Then George came over, helped him fill out some of his applications and they left. It was almost 9:00pm and I was like, who's going to take you seriously at this time of night! But they went anyway. He also took my keys. Unfortunately he didn't lock the door before he left!! My mom, who I guess had gone to sleep already, got up, found it unlocked and freaked out at ME!! Grant you, I probably should have checked the door, but why should I have to tell Jordan to lock the freakin' door? Ugh!! And her yelling at me set off a headache so I ended up taking Advil. I'm out of Naproxen now, which sucks.

What hasn't sucked is that I got an email from My Aussie!! I wrote him a quick email and sent him some goofy pix of me and he wrote me back quickly! It was so great to hear from him. Everytime I get an email from him it makes me smile and this great feeling courses through me. It's not like undying love, but that love is there. I feel comfortable with him. He's a friend. He's more . . . I want him in my life always one way or another.

Anyway, I finished watching "Being Human" and "Stargate: Universe" and both were great. Next week is the "Being Human" season finale and I don't want it to be the finale. They do a lot in the show and it's really, really intense, but it's so good. Right now Josh's baby is growing fast in momma's womb. Sally's fiance finally is going to jail. He tried to burn down the house. Aiden and Josh got there in time to get the flames out and freak the fiance out. Sally got her door, but just just as she was about to open the door Bisphop crashed through the window and stabbed Aiden. In other respects I can't wait for next week's episode, but why does it have to be the finale?? Ugh!

Well, it's late and I need to wake up early. I have to go downtown. I don't want to, but I don't have a choice. I have to do this Welfare to Work program orientation, which I shouldn't have to do at all! But someone must have fucked up my paperwork. I am a bit freaked out, but there isn't anything I can do. I have to go. I just hope I don't get lost or something. I HATE downtown! Ugh! 

Maybe I won't be sleeping tonight . . .
  

No comments: