Thursday, March 31, 2011

Too Little Sleep Makes a Loooonnnngggg Day!!

Well, today has been a long day. I slept like crap last night, but on the brightside my daughter spent the night! It was nice to have her here though she still doesn't want to fall asleep out in the family room alone so I sat out there with her until she fell asleep. She didn't sleep until late. Probably just not used to being here anymore, but that's okay. I woke her up and she was not easy to get up, but she did and I got her to school just in the nick of time. I don't generally like to be that late, but Cassie doesn't like getting there early. So I was being nice.

 

Anyway, after getting up I took my meds and a 5-hour energy, took her to school, came back and got ready for the gym. I was half an hour early for the water aerobics so I just swam laps until it started. I really do enjoy the classes. I won't go on the weekends though and the only thing that really sucks is a break out in rashes after being in that pool. I guess it's an allergic reaction to something in that pool water. My guess is it probably has a higher chlorine content. Needless to say I'm all itchy now. :-( I definitely need to contact my doctor and see what can be done about it because I'm not going to give up my water aerobics class.
 
Jordan and I FINALLY turned in the recyclables today and we got $15. We forgot to take the glass though so we'll be getting more money out of that maybe tomorrow. But with the money, I got us drinks, got us each a cheap sandwich - he got a double cheeseburger and I got a McChicken sandwich, then we each got a hot fudge sundae. They were only $1 a piece. Then with another dollar I had we went to Kahoots Pet store and got crickets for Tubbie our Fire belly frog. Guess he's actually a toad, but I think he looks like a frog! LOL! Then I put what was left into my car. It didn't get me a lot of fuel, but I have enough to make it to the 3rd, I think.


Cassie had her last visit with her therapist today. Not by choice, but the insurance won't pay for anymore sessions. But we did get a referral to a psychiatrist to really be able to deal with her anxiety. She is so much like me. She has this massive anxiety, but she's also very assertive. The bad thing is when people see you as assertive, they think you're confident and you don't have things like anxiety. But either way, we'll be getting her some real help. It's not that I want to see her on medication, but a lot of the days she's missed from school with stomach aches has been anxiety. I'm positive of it now. So maybe something might help her. It was funny because Jason said, "I don't want her on pills!" Her reply to him was "Well, I'm not afraid to take pills like some people!" Jason was prescribed with Paxil years ago and he was supposed to take. He's never taken a pill I don't think. He's paranoid about medication. And it's supposed to help with anxiety which he has too because he has panic disorder. Yeah, we're all a bunch of mentally ill people! LOL! Anyway, I was able to make an appointment with a pdoc for May, unless there's a cancellation. I'm thinking now we might finally get a handle on the anxiety for her and she won't have as much trouble going to school.


When I got home the toilet was stopped up. I tried to fix it and it didn't work. In fact, when I did it, it over-flowed the bowl. It was gross. My mother and I had to clean it up and we had Jordan try to unplug it. That was an experience I don't want to repeat anytime soon. All I can say is I did something wrong and I don't want to do it again! LOL!


Well, I just had dinner. It was pretty good. Polish Sausage, mashed potatoes and peas. My mom also made two pineapple upside down cakes!!! I love those! Needless to say dessert was awesome! LOL! Now I am completely exhausted. I've also had trouble breathing today like I can't catch my breath, but only when I move. I think I just stayed too long in the spa at the gym. This lady and I got talking and before I knew it 30-40 minutes had passed or so it seemed to be. She's a nice lady and I look forward to seeing her again. However, I'm going to hope that I get to sleep early tonight and I don't need meds. I'm running low on my ativan. But I'll survive. I always do.










No comments: