Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Didn't Want To Get Up

I was supposed to get up at 8:00am this morning so Greg to pick me up at 8:30am and we could head up to the welfare office so I could fill out my QR7. Well, I asked if he could give me until 9:00am. He said sure. Then at 9:00am I called him and I couldn't reach him. I called a couple of times and just decided that I could wait one more day. My mom said she'd give me gas money so I could take myself. She doesn't think he's reliable either. Of course, at the moment I can't really hold that against him. He's back on Percocet, but it's for the pain in his knee. He broke something. Don't remember what, but he was in a cast and he took it off like a dork. Then as if that's not enough he's gotten a cold. So he slept today. Of course, so did I. I just didn't want to get up. I think it's depression. Just being tired all the time and just not wanting to do anything. I don't know. But my writing has been stopped for awhile now again. Wish I was doing better. But I stayed in bed to 3:00pm. I could have gotten up hours before, but I just didn't want to. I just laid in bed and wanted to sleep or just stay there.

Finally I got up. My mom had made me food earlier so I ate it. It didn't matter to me if it was cold. Cold eggs and Portugese sausage is great. Then I threw on some clothes and took my mom to Albertson's to make copies of a letter she's sending to AT&T. She has told them repeatedly she doesn't want their service and they keep calling to come out and see her. I wanted to call for her, but she won't let me. :-P Guess she doesn't think I can get through politely. LOL! Whatever. I would have settled it. However, she gave me a dollar so I could get a drink at McDonald's. Then I came back and we both went back into Albertson's. I needed to get milk for us on the last bit of money I have on there. I also found onion rolls on sale for 99 cents. Can't beat that! So my mom had me get some ground beef and she made hamburgers for dinner. Having the burgers on the rolls was great. Add pickles, tomatoes and ketchup and it's perfect.

Ouside of that, I had Jordan start a load of laundry. We got that done. I actually called my birthmom for her birthday and we started talking. Unfortunately something happened on her end because we got disconnected and all I could get was a busy signal after that. I tried for about 10-15 minutes to call her back. But still, it was good to talk to her. I don't do that nearly enough. I think she liked the fact I called her for her birthday. We talked about Easter and I told her about the Egg Hunt and what we had. She told me about going to her sister's and how the family got together. I know she doesn't want to tell her boys about me. But you know, I never thought she'd tell her husband either and she did! So you never know what might happen. I just have to be more regular in contacting her. And maybe eventually get her to meet Cassie and Jordan. Or at least Cassie.  We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I've just been chilling out since dinner and laundry. I watched "Only in America" with Larry the Cable Guy. That was fun to watch. Did you know when you kill a frog it's heart will continue to beat. It's eyes will still blink even the head is severed from the body! It was a trip. And there is a town in Nebraska that has a single resident. Talk about small!! It's an interesting show! Then I also watched "Deadliest Catch." I watched the one I missed last week and the new one. Now I'm watching "Marcel's Quantum Kitchen" which is it's season finale. After that, "Destination Truth" is a repeat, but I don't mind watching it or going to sleep to it. We'll see which it will be.

So tomorrow it's early day going up to the welare office. I might actually go to Cassie's school first thing in the morning and get a copy of her attendence so that the welfare office can't tag me for not having that. I need to get my money. I will be screwed otherwise. I'm kind of glad I didn't go today though because now I can go in the morning and I have fuel to take myself because of my mom. I just hope I can get it done and over rather quickly. I hate dealing with Welfare, but when you're on it . . .  

No comments: