Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I actually got up today. I didn't want to, but I did. And my mom made me raisin toast for breakfast. I made my coffee. I also swung by Cassie's school to get an attendence form. Denise M. the attendence secretary is such a wonderful person. We've talked so often I recognize her voice on the phone most tiimes and she knows that I have a hard time getting up the steps so she brought the forms to me. After thanking her I took off toward the freeway. It didn't really seem to take me that long to get there. Then I got the new QR7, filled it out and turned it in to the special window just for people turning in paperword. There were four of us in line. Some I thought were taking forever, but they had lots of papers to put in. As for me, I was done in five minutes or less. I asked if it would be processed that day and she said it should be, which means I should get my money when I'm supposed to. Unless someone there screws up again. But we're going to stay on the positive side.

When I got back, I was just exhausted, but I got online and puttered around for awhile. I added some music to my playlist. In fact, I had to create another playlist to get more songs on. I don't know if I'll listen to that new playlist. I suppose it depends on what song I want to hear. Eventually, I was so tired, I just played the music and laid down. I don't think I feel asleep at all, but I was sure tired. It was nice to just lay there. I didn't get up until it was time for dinner. My mom made Quesadillas, salad, deviled eggs and hotdogs. Guess I was really hungry because I scarfed it down. Jordan and I watched "Stargate: SG-1" while we ate.

After that I went to my room and watched "Death Wish II" and I started watching "Death Wish III" but I didn't get far into it. Instead I was busy downloading and editing photos from the digital camera now that I figured out I can made the sideway ones upright. :-P So I went through over 1000 images. I also got twitpic attached to Twitter so now I can upload photos there if I want. I uploaded two pix so far. I can't see myself uploading a lot, but you never know. It depends on my mood. Also Nicole called and her and I talked which was a nice distraction as I was going through the photos. We talked about getting together for lunch one of these days. That would be nice, I think. We'll have to decide when and where.

Now I'm going to finish watching "Fact or Faked" and then go to sleep - after I write to my Aussie too! In fact, he wrote me last night and it was wonderful! He has no idea how much his emails mean to me! :-) Anyway, so I guess that's it for this episode of my insane life.

No comments: