Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tired Frustration . . . Need to Sleep

Well, I woke up early. I've had about three hours of sleep. I took a 5-hour energy and it helped wake me up. I really was stressed about getting downtown to this stupid Welfare to Work thing when I shouldn't have even been there. Someone fucked up my paperwork and sent me here when I'm supposed to be marked as disabled. So I grabbed my coffee, water and one of the remaining breakfast tacos. I then got Jordan because he wanted me to drop him off at 7/11.

My frustration rose when I had to find this stupid building. It was my fault though. I couldn't find it because I was looking on the wrong side of the street. What was really stupid is I even thought I needed to look to see which side was odd and which was even. Somehow my mind had a brain-fart and I completely couldn't find what I was looking for. I ended up parking on a different street before I realized my mistake. But rather than switch it I just left the car there and went to the building. It was a bitch to walk back, but I survived.

I got there early. I sat there and then another woman arrived. She had been pregnant and had just had her baby a week ago and they made her come in! The Welfare people (Not the Welfare to Work People) are total assholes. They screw people over obviously. Anyway, we talked and eventually we went into orientation and sat beside each other. After orientation I got called back for the drug and alcohol screening. Then it was a wait to meet my worker. She was really, really nice and I explained what I had happened. She gave me a new medical form for my therapist. I need to ask him to fax it to her tomorrow night. Then I have to go to Heartland's classes which is no big deal except that I won't be able to keep going once I get cleared. But god only knows how long that's going to take. I just need to bullshit around until the medical clearance kicks in. I just wish the SSI were settled. Ugh!

After that, I came home. I couldn't wait. I debated on whether to stop and get a chicken sandwich but ultimately I just went home. I grabbed the last breakfast taco and headed to my room.

Even though I was started to feel how tired I was, decide to go online and write with Patty B. We started another story, but I'm running too many characters I think. Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but I feel rundown by it. Probably because I'm tired. I even got offline first this time. That's how tired and not feeling well I was. I also found out that I guess Linda whose in the hospital said that the ibuprofen was responsible for her kidneys shutting down. This came through Cassie and Cassie was worried about me. I'll try not to take too much. At least until I get the Naproxen again. Then I found out Susan's mom is being her usual BITCH self. She got angry because Cassie contacted Samantha, apologized and tried to be friends with her again. The bitch actually went into Samantha's email and wrote them back. I can't believe just how big of a stick this woman has up her ass. I told Jordan that I think it's cemented in. It really upsets me but there's nothing I can do about it. All I can say is she's lucky I'm not her daughter. I would have bitched that woman out from the time I was a teenager. She is such a bitch! Did I mention she's a bitch??

Well my mom made a nice dinner - fried fish, mac n cheese, green beans and tomatoes. The tomatoes were from a previous dinner that didn't get eaten. At least not all of them. It was yummy. I'm thirsty again too, but I don't want to pee all night long, however if I'm thirsty I'm going to drink and I'll just have to deal with it. 

Anyway, that's about it. I dozed through a repeat of "Destination Truth" but woke up for the new episode. Then I almost thought about not writing my entry today, but then I realized I really should. After all, I've had a lot to vent. I'm still angry about that woman - Susan's mom has never cared about anyone other than herself. I hate her. I always have and always will and I don't hate people without good reason.

Guess it's time to finish watching "Marcel's Quantum Kitchen" and then go to sleep. I need it.

No comments: