Friday, April 8, 2011

My Day - The Ramble

Guess what?? I finally got some good sleep last night! Bad news is that I didn't get enough sleep. I still had trouble getting to sleep but it was nice to get some good sleep finally. However, I had to wake up early this morning too. I mean, I would have had to wake up to go to class at Heartland, but instead I had to get up earlier to go to a ticket buy. I'm so tired right now, it seems like it happened a day or two ago. LOL!

Anyway, Jordan ended up waking me up because I had accidentally set the clock to 7:00pm instead of am. So I woke up late. Rushed out the door. Didn't take my morning meds, didn't grab my jacket . . . and it was cold!! But I got there and we met up with Susan and the girls. The time actually seemed to pass pretty fast, but what sucked was even though I got a good space in line I didn't get tickets. The lady at the window got me confused about the seating and so I didn't buy the tickets because I was afraid they were upper terrace and that was not tickets that were wanted. As it turned out no one got to buy tickets except Susan and she got killer tickets to Taylor Swift - floor seats!

After that and getting paid Jordan and I went to Jack in the Box for lunch and then Jordan gave me the rest of his $20 just so I could get Karissa her Frontline Flea stuff. Isn't that so sweet?? So we went to the vet and got it.

Once we got home we had about an hour until I had to take Jordan over to Susan's so that Susan could take him down to Humpfries with Alicia and Amy. During that hour I checked stuff online and I don't remember anything else. Then on the way to Susan's we had to go to Albertson's to get stamps for my mother, mail letters for her, get gas for the car and then get over there. Then after they left Cassie and I hung out for about 45 minutes before I took her over to Katie Kelly's. After that, I headed home for about an hour and then had to go to Amaya Station to pick up Jason from work and take him home. So then we hung out and listened to music, but he contacted Cassie to see if maybe she wanted to come home. Turned out that instead of going to Katie Kelly's aunt's house, they ended up at her grandma's and Cassie doesn't like the grandma. So we ended up picking her up, going to get Domino's pizza and going back to Jason and Susan's.

We hung out there and when Cassie went to take a bath, Jason went to get on his Facebook, and Cassie's was still up, so he saw something her friend had sent her - a male friend - and well . . . it was kind of an adult thing to say and so he got upset. Cassie then got upset when she found out he'd read it. The guy said he was gay and I thought it was one of her friends that was, but turned out it was her boyfriend. It kind of worries me, but she's not a dumb kid and we went through the don't meet anyone alone again.

Jason was upset that Cassie wanted to come home with me, but he got over it. He just feels like she never wants to spend time with him, but he was going to go to sleep anyway. But she was upset with him and then he got upset and she doesn't want to be around him when he gets grumpy. He can get mean.

Anyway, on the way home we stopped at Walmart. Cassie had the $20 from the ticket buy and got some clothes. I was originally going to get a shirt, but I saw that "Tron Legacy" was $15 so I grabbed it. I also got Naproxen. I had to. The Ibuprofen doesn't work as well. I also got Cassie a pair of skinny jeans for $5 and "All Dogs Go To Heaven" Double Feature for Cassie for the same price. She loves that movie and I can see why because it's cute. Of course, the only reason I was able to get anything was I got a $72 check. Of course, Cassie borrowed $12 and I hope I get it back. I need it for fuel badly.

Well, I am exhausted now. I hope I sleep. I know it seems like this entry is more a rambling of what I did today and not much else, but it's just because I'm so tired. Anyway, I'm off to write an email and then go to bed! Goodnight!

No comments: