Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Day of Little Sleep - Ick!

Surprise, surprise, I didn't sleep well again. Of course, my mom had to start with Jordan at almost midnight. I was pretty wound up so I decided to go to Walmart after all. I told my mom I was going. She didn't understand why I would, but she wanted me to get deviled ham if I found it. I also had Jordan come with me, but some of that was so we could get snacks. By the time I got home, I was really, really tired, but I still had trouble sleeping. I just couldn't sleep AGAIN and it's getting old. Then I had to get up this morning. I believe I took a 5-hour energy or was that yesterday? The days are starting to blur together. LOL!

My mother had breakfast for me this morning which was nice. It was a breakfast taco. Actually, she made me two, but I could only get down one. I just wasn't that hungry. Then on the way to class I stopped at McDonald's and got a Diet Dr. Pepper. The price of the drinks has gone down which is cool!

The classes today at Heartland was WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and Group Therapy. I wasn't wild about having Group Therapy, but there was only three of us so that actually made it nice! Then we had a little activity. It was cool. But by the time I left and got home I was so exhausted. I tried laying down for awhile, but as tired as I was I just couldn't sleep. It sucks because even now I'm exhausted, but not sure I can sleep. And tomorrow is going to be an early day again. I have a ticket buy so I'm skipping classes. I just wish I could sleep.

I did have a nice dinner. Greg texted me and invited me to dinner. He took me to the BBQ Pit! OMG! The Beef Plate was so good! Tender cuts of beef with BBQ sauce, french fries and baked beans. Yum! It was so nice to him to take me out. We talked about a lot of stuff and what I found out is that he never took me serious about getting a tattoo. I told him I was serious and so I might actually get one next week!! I'll get my tiger! It would be so awesome! It might hurt, but I would love to be marked by a tiger! But we'll see what happens. It would be so cool though. I think it's funny that he never took me seriously. I was serious the whole time and I told him that. LOL! Anyway, with luck I'll be getting a tattoo!

After I got back I was trying to decide if I wanted to go shopping or not. I really didn't feel up to it because I'm just so tired. But then I realized I needed to pick up my Lamictal so I decided to go to Vons while Jordan picked up my medication at CVS. My mom gave me a list of stuff specifically for Vons. They had streak on sale. There was OJ on sale. Vine tomatoes were on sale, so I got all those things. Then I also got my Coffee creamers - three big ones for the month. Then as a treat I got Jordan and I Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Jordan picked out Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I got one of the new ones. I can't remember what it's called though. But it had coffee and Malt ice cream, a caramel whiskey swirl and BIG chunks of chocolate covered tofee. It was pretty good, but I don't think I'll get it again. There are other flavors I like much better.

Anyway, one of the great things about today too, is I heard from my Aussie!! I wrote him an email last night and it was mostly just about my day. But also I talked about us being more than friends, but that the core of our relationship was friendship. He wrote me back and told me he loved hearing how I described our relationship! :-) It made me smile so much. I do totally adore him! I love hearing from him. It just brightens my day!

Okay, now I'm just kicking back. Karissa is sleeping next to me and I'm kinda watching "On the Record" on Fox news. Even Jordan watched Fox News with me for awhile. That was cool. But now I'm going to close this up, write an email to my Aussie and then hopefully I'll sleep. I have to sleep at some point, you know? If I don't I'm going to lose it.

So if God's willing I will sleep tonight . . .

No comments: