Monday, April 25, 2011

Tired But Still Made It Through the Day

Man, I did not want to wake up this morning. It took me awhile or long for me. But that's how it's been for awhile now. I did force myself to get up though I really, really wanted to just keep sleeping. Anyway, I made it to my R.I. class. There was just three of us. The funny thing is, I managed not to worry about my stupid QR7 over the weekend, but today it started getting to me. I knew I had to call Welfare to find out what happened. It took me hours to find out. Turns out some stupid idiot didn't scan in my whole QR7 form so I'm held responsible for it. They are going to stop my benefits if I don't get up there and put in another QR7. I don't have the fuel to go, but Greg said he'd take me in the morning. God knows I need to do this. I just hope I'm not stuck in a long line.

After I made the call I laid down. I was so tired. In fact, I'm still tired. I think I might have actually nodded off for a little while, but not for long. My mom fixed dinner - Tilapia, carrots, mashed potatoes and Strawberry shortcake again. Mmmmmm! Jordan and I also started watching "Rambo: First Blood Part II" which I hadn't seen in years! I remember how much I used to LOVE that movie. I don't know how many times I went to see it at the movie theater. But I finished watching it in my room. I just couldn't keep sitting up. After that I watched half of "Death Wish" - another movie I really, really like. I would have finished it, but "Stargate: Universe" came on and I didn't want to miss it and now I'm watching "Sanctuary." I am so tired though I think I'm going to go to bed as soon as this is over, unless I go for crackers and dip befor I go to sleep. We'll see. 

No comments: