Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Sleepy Kinda Day

Today has been a bit of a sleepy day. I was going to get up early and go to class only I would have had to drive back down to El Cajon for my doctor's appointment. I didn't want to waste the fuel since I have so little. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need the money I'm going to get back from Jason and Susan so badly. My mom can't know. But I need it for fuel.

Anyway, I ended up sleeping until around 1:30 - 2:00pm. I got up, got dressed and headed out to the doctor's office. I got there in time and I wasn't waiting for long, but I didn't see Dr. Jason. I don't remember the name of the doctor I did see, but he was a nice guy. We're going to go back to the creams for my rashes - One cream I can use around my eyes and another that I can use everywhere else. And as it turns out everything they tested for was negative. I'm good. And for the allergy panel, I didn't have any allergies apparently. He said that I had a mind response on Dog Hair, but it was hardly worth mentioning, he said. LOL! At least I know I'm not allergic to cats!! :-D

Oh, and Jason calls and tells me that Greg texted him that he had gotten married today. I say good riddence. I know it's possible it's a bunch of crap just trying to get a response out of me. But you know, if he is married to the woman that he's said all kinds of shit about her to me then that's his problem. Not mine. He's afraid to be alone and now he's going to pay for it.

On the way home, though I shouldn't have, I went to the Hostess Outlet store and I bought Chocadiles, muffins and some other treats. I shouldn't have spent the money, but I did anyway. I haven't eaten any of it yet. But I left it in the car. I'll have to go out and get it. But I came home and laid down for a bit. I was so tired. Then my mom had fixed dinner - tilapia, rice and salad. I was craving rice for awhile now so it was good. Rice with BBQ sauce! Yummy! After that, I did lay down again for a little longer. But finally I got up and got on the computer. Checked Cafemom and Facebook. Found out that Denise is on this one Facebook thing for Authors so I'm interested in it. Hopefully I'll find out more about it later.

But nothing really of interest has gone on. I am still just tired. Think I'll finish watching "THe First 48: Missing Persons" and get the goodies out of the car and then go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better. I wonder if maybe my period is coming finally. I feel myself just falling down a bit and it sucks. I'm going to be fine though. I know I will and tomorrow will be a better day!

    

No comments: