Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopping and Shaking

Boy did I feel off earlier today. I think I just slept too long. Plus I was snoring or am pretty sure I was snoring because I woke up with a headache and it wouldn't go away. Even after I took naproxen it still ached. I can even feel it a little now. I got up and got my iced coffee. My mom had made French Toast, but we didn't have any syrup. That was kind of sad because it really needed that sweetness. Oh well. Then I was trying to get Cassie to come over today to make her bed and vacuum for Grandma, but Jason was like "today is my day off and I just want to spend it with her and susan. Can she do it tomorrow." I said fine, but boy did I get yelled at by my mom. She was pissed. Then I was going to have Jordan grab my clothes off my chair when he got up, but no, my mother can't wait and she brings them to me bitching the entire time. 

There are some things I understand why she gets upset over, but the "IT has to be done NOW!!!" gets old. But she eventually calmed down. I just finished watching an X Files movie while I was writing bits and pieces of stuff with Patty B. But the story wasn't interesting and I decided to go ahead and go shopping. I felt like crap and I was shaking, but I still went. I went up to Walmart and got everything on my mom's list of stuff. I got a couple of other things too, and I got a Green Tea to drink. I drank the whole thing. Then I went to Albertson's to get the rest of the stuff my mom wanted that were on sale. I also grabbed a water. I needed it. I'm still thirsty even now. Anyway, I was also able to get some butter cookies for $.99 and potato rolls for that price too. I do enjoy looking in that reduced for sale rack.

I also managed to pick up crickets for Tubbie. But by the time I got home I really, really felt bad. Tim was here when I got home too. He brought over oranges!!! Yay!! And he also brought over beautiful strawberries. I stood and talked for a bit, but as soon as I could get away, I went to my room and sat down. I pulled up the computer too, but what I really needed was my medication. I forgot to take my morning meds, so I took them. Then I also took my last ativan. Of course, while this is happening, I'm getting texts from Cassie and Jason. Apparently Jason was acting like a jerk. I got told the story, but I still didn't understand all of it. I just know that Cassie was upset too. She wanted to come see me for awhile. They got on her case, but she came over anyway. But Jason had sent me this text "You do a good job of letting her run sis. We try to teach her compassion and that you can't run from all your problems." I was like, "EXCUSE ME??" I asked him if he was starting shit with me. Then I told him that if he was the problem Cassie had the right to leave and that I didn't know what the fuck was going on! I was still pissed the more I read that over and finally wrote him "So much for not judging my parenting. I always knew you thought you were better than me. Nice."

That got a reaction. He was telling me sorry and that he never felt that way. He was just upset and that he never thought he was better than me. As far as I'm concerned he deserved that kick in the gut for the one he gave me. I'm for the most part over it, but I hate when he pulls this kind of shit. 

Anyway, Cassie did come over and stayed for about an hour and a half or so. It was good to see her. She stayed for dinner and we watched some YouTube together. But when she first got here she vented and cried and then she was okay. I think that's just what she needs sometimes. Maybe she needs me as her therapist because I don't judge her. I let her speak her mind and feel what she feels, though I hate when she's hurting. It really makes me upset when she's so upset. But that's part of being a mother. Jordan was really sweet with her too when he heard she was upset with Jason. He offered her the chance to watch him kill Nazis in his video game and to pretend they were Jason. LOL! Obviously that's not really the case, but it was good. He used to hate it when Cassie wanted to go in and watch him so that was so sweet of him. 

My mom was tired so she made a simple dinner of hotdogs, baked beans and tomatoes. It was good, but I have a feeling Cassie might have still been hungry because when Jason and Susan came to get her, she told me not to tell them she'd eaten. :-P Go figure. But by the time they came to get her everyone was okay. Apologies were given and accepted and all was right in the world again.

As for me, I have been puttering around online, waiting for My Aussie to write me and watching "River Monsters." It's the premiere tonight. Then I'm going to take my night medication and hopefully I'll go to sleep. I have an early day. I have classes at Heartland tomorrow morning. But I still need to bring in some stuff from the car. Since it's treats I have to wait for my mom to go to bed, but I don't know if I want to wait that long.

Anyway, today was a bit of a challenge, but there was good too and I am tired. Got to sleep soon.
   

No comments: