Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Fire is Dying Down Now

Well, I finally got my chance to be heard by Jason. First I talked to Susan and she had me on speaker, which was fine with me. I let loose about how I was attacked. Than he had been out to destroy me yesterday. That emotionally I wasn't sure I could ever trust him again. He got upset with me but didn't start. But he texted me and I texted him that what I wanted was for him to admit that he'd hurt me on purpose and that he was genuinely sorry. It went back and forth, but eventually I think I got it all out of me because I feel a lot lighter and I'm not as angry. I guess I just needed the pain he'd caused acknowledged and that he was honestly, truly sorry. I guess I got my grovelling after all.

I'm just glad to be rid of so much anger. Thank god . . .


No comments: