Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Good Day of May!

Today was yet another good day! I didn't do too much, but just the fact that I am happy and feeling good is a great thing! Especially for this time of year! So many times I get depressed around this time and so far so good. I'm going to try to keep a positive attitude and see where it takes me! 

I still slept late. I didn't really want to get up. I kept having interesting dreams. Not that I remember much about them, but they were interesting enough that I wanted to stay in them. Go figure. LOL! But my sleep was also interrupted a bit. Cassie called me. I was to make an appointment for another IEP for Cassie, but Mrs. Barick never got back to me. Guess I have to try to remember to call her tomorrow. 

When I finally got up I took my meds. I even took a shower which is a good thing. LOL! I even got some coffee! Then my mom told me that she needed to pick up some medication so I told her I was picking up Jason from the trolley near us and did she want to come. We could hit the pharmacy on the way home. Well, turned out that she just wanted to give a check. She also said she'd call and tell them to expect Jason. 

I was a little late picking Jason up, but he didn't mind and he liked going into the pharmacy for my mom. He ran into Dennis who remembered my dad and they talked about him for awhile - about how my dad was always telling him stories. 

Then Jason and I hung out for a bit. Talked and stuff. He didn't stay for too long though. It seemed like he didn't stay long at all, but it was still nice to hang out with him. 

After that, I had dinner - bbq pork and chicken with hashbrowns. Yummy! There was also a lemon meringue pie, but it wasn't ready yet so I went into the bedroom and started crocheting. I also called my friend Kimberly. It wasn't difficult to make that call at all which is awesome! I guess because I knew I could ask about her weekend. I think sometimes I fear that I'll go blank and not have anything to say. Anyway, after talking for awhile my mom said the pie was ready. I talked a little longer and then got pie. I was bad, I had two delicious pieces. Then I went back to crocheting. I did a total of three rows. It doesn't sound like much, but with as wide as this blanket is, that's a lot. It's relaxing though. I watched "Underworld: Evolution" while I crocheted. It was cool. Then I watched "Deadlist Catch" - Last week's and the new one this week. I also got the computer back from Jordan. From there I checked my Facebook, though I haven't played Happy Aquarium yet. I also checked my email and whatnot. I heard from my Aussie last's night too and that really brightened my night. Another reason I woke up in a good mood! ;-)

Anyway, I'm ending the evening by writing this, playing Happy Aqaurium and having watched "Deception."  It's a new show on Discovery Channel with this guy (Can't think of his name) who's a mentalist. It's pretty awesome. But I have always been interested in hypnosis. Not sure I can be hypnotized, though. It would be interesting to see if someone somewhere could do it to me. This guy was able to do so much with hypnosis. He even created a sleeper agent! It was unreal! :-P Wonder what that would be like. Pretty creepy if and when you learn the truth. 

But that's it for now. Another good day for the books!
    

No comments: