Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super Saturday!

Compared to yesterday today was a dream! I woke up around 1:00pm or so. When I got up there were pancakes on the stove. They were cold, but still so sweet and yummy!! I think my mom was irritated that I still slept in so late, but while I was eating, she came in and sat down to talk with me. At first I thought it would be more crap, but we ended up having a good coversation. We talked about my mental illnesses, the President, news in general, how we don't like people pushing their politics on us. It was cool! She also brought up an article she read in "National Geographic" and offered me the opportunity to read them myself. Knowing that she gets the magazine I asked her if she had the one with the Fox on it and she HAD IT!! She handed me about four to read and when she's done with the Fox one, I get to keep it!! :-D I have to admit that it was something that made my day a little bit. LOL!

Then my mom wanted me to take her to Walmart so I went and got dressed, when she changed her mind and wanted me to mail some letters for her and take her to Albertson's while I head to go pick up my last few prescriptions. Needless to say I took Jordan with me. So Jordan mailed the letters from the back seat of the car. My mom went to the store and we went to the Pharmacy where Jordan got my last three prescriptions. When we got back to the store my mom was still inside so I gave Jordan my food card to go inside and get me a bottle of water and let him get a candy. I had just enough. Well, the man punched in the card wrong, but Jordan got the impression he wasn't going to punch it in again - If I'd been there he sure would have! But anyway, two nice ladies behind him in line paid for it for him. I'm so glad because as soon as I got my big bottle of water I drank half of it almost immediately. It was a little while longer before my mom came out of the store, but it was great. She had gotten blueberries and strawberries and got some fried chicken pieces for us. It was so yummy to eat when we got home. But before we left the parking lot she gave me $20 for fuel!! Talk about a wonderful thing to do! I was almost out of fuel and I was wondering how I was going to get to class or to my therapy next week. So it was awesome! We went to the gas station because my mom heard the prices were going up and so I wanted it now. Now I'm up over 100 miles to empty now! It's awesome.

After we got home and I ate I went into my room and I did my stretches. In fact, I was all psyched up for it and added some new stretches. It's way better than yesterday where I blew off my stretches. Then I watched "Mythbusters" and I'm back to watching "River Monsters." I also wrote to my Aussie! :-) Turned out longer than I thought. LOL! He'll get to work tomorrow and have a huge email to read. LOL! I hope he has time to write back. It always makes my day. Then Jason called and invited me over for Memorial Day, which I think it cool! BBQ dinner sounds good to me. He said ribs and maybe he said chicken or maybe hamburgers and hot dogs. I don't care. It all sounds good to me! So that's something I can look forward to. 

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. The anti-histamine is starting to make me sleepy, not that I think I will sleep at the moment, but I have definitely relaxed. It's awesome. I just have to hope it doesn't cause restless legs. We'll see. I'm a little hungry too, but I don't know if I'll eat anything. We'll see!

Well, it was a great day for me! So it was DEFINITELY a SUPER SATURDAY!! Yay!!

No comments: