Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sassy Sunday!

It's so nice to be back to my happy self. I don't know what happened for a few days last week, but now I'm all good again and even though I slept in again today I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed! LOL! Sometimes when I sleep too much I will wake up feeling off. But not today! :-)

I haven't done much today, but either way I have been feeling good. My brother was over for awhile, but mostly while I was sleeping. Jordan slept late and I took the computer. Cassie was debating about deleting her Facebook page, but I think Lenore and I talked her out of it. Instead, she deleted a bunch of people on her friends list. She wasn't happy about doing that either, but at least she didn't delete it. 

I also took my mom to the 99 cent store. While she went in I stayed out in the car and did some writing on my schedule. I got about a week done. Then when we got home, I started hotdogs for dinner. My mom had bought chips to go with it. She also toasted the buns for us. They are always good warm. 

After that I did my stretches and played on Facebook. It was so cool! I posted a couple of pix of Karissa on Jackson Galaxy's page (cat behavioralist) and he said Karissa was gorgeous! He didn't write on a lot of other people's pix, but he did me. That made me happy and feel special. Then I also decided to check out this site called Memory Lane. Guess it's an off-shoot of Classmates.com, but at least there aren't a lot of annoying adds yet. It might happen eventually though. Just waiting for the site to grow bigger maybe. But as it turned out I saw Dana on there and sent her a message. Not sure she'll write back, but it would be cool to talk to her. We'll see if she gets in touch.

Needless to say I've had another good day. I have chilled out to "River Monsters" and watched "River Monsters Goes Tribal" which was awesome!! I'm glad I watched it. Jordan sat and watched at least half of it with me. And of course, we spent part of that time cuddling and talking with Karissa. She was doing a fair amount of talking too. 

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to add. I'm charging my camera's battery so that I can take photos tomorrow at Jason and Susan's. 

My son is a goofball! As I'm writing this, he's being funny. "Are you done yet? Now? Now? How about now?" LOL! What a silly. 

Well, I guess that's it. Another great day. My GRAPES went well and I feel great! It's nice to say that! I feel great!! Yay! Let's see if tomorrow feels as good at today!         

No comments: