Friday, May 6, 2011

Lazy Day

Today was a decent day. I am pretty convinced that I was in a hypomanic state the last few days. However I'm not depressed so things are good! In fact, after I got up and had some raisin toast and iced coffee I read over and edited "Crossfire" some more which I wouldn't have been able to do if things had completely reversed. So I think things are still going in a good direction. :-) Maybe at a calmer rate! LOL! It really must have taken a lot out of me though because today I have slept and slept. I got up around 10:00am because I didn't want to sleep all day, but by noon or 1:00pm I was out. Then I got up for a little bit. Had dinner. Crashed  out again! I did wake up in time to do dishes for my mom and I've been awake since then, but I'm still tired even now. I've also been really, really thirsty. But that's not really unusual. The only thing I can think of is that the not sleeping well that I was attributing to just being stressed out about my money was really a mini episode and a few days of that pace took a lot out of me. Who knows, maybe I'll go back to sleep shortly.

Anyway, other than that I've had a good time listening to the music CDs Denise made me a long time ago. They have a great mix of 80s and older music. So many of the songs take me back. It's cool! Makes me think of Ada, Nicky, Nicole, Denise, Margo . . . Things were never 100% easy between all of us all the time. Usually someone was upset with someone, but for the most part there were a lot of good times and this music was a backdrop for it.

Well, I decided I was going to go to Walmart tonight. I shouldn't have, but I did. :-P I needed to get vitamins, but I also ended up getting a 25 cent bag of sour peach marshmallows, cherry cheese danishes, two candy bars, a 2 lt. bottle of grape crush and then something for Jordan. I told him if I ever found "The Patriot" for him I'd buy it. Well, it was his lucky day. I found it in the $5 bin. I shouldn't have bought it. I really don't have the money now that I went on my spending spree, but I did promise him and I doubt I would have found it again. It was the only one I saw. I think he'll be happy when I give it to him.

Anyway, it's almost midnight. I'm going to take time to write My Aussie, though I haven't heard from him. But it's Saturday where he is and he's with his family. He'll write me when he gets back to work, I think. But he likes it when I share my day with him. And I love that fact. It makes me feel closer to him too. And I'm going to listen to music for a bit and then maybe I'll go to sleep again. Outside of feeling like sleeping beauty it really was a pretty decent day! :-)

No comments: