Monday, May 2, 2011

Feeling Pretty Good!

Today has been a pretty good day! I woke up not really wanting to get up, but my mom encouraged me to go to class, so I did. I got up, got dressed, got my coffee and headed to the car. I got there right on time. Though everyone else was on the late side. That was cool. I didn't mind. But then we spent half the time filling out a survey, which kind of sucked. But other than that it was a great class. We ran over time, but I think that's because we had to do those surveys so everyone had a chance to talk. I talked about a thought intrusion I had the other night where I just suddenly wanted to cut on my arms. I'm not sure what had triggered it, but it intruded on me while I was trying to sleep. That's when the thought intrusions come out the most. Anyway, we talked about tools to use to deal with them when they come. I was supposed to call Kimberly tonight, but I forgot like an idiot so I'm going to try to remember tomorrow.

After that I came home and got online for awhile. I took care of my Happy Aquarium and then took some quizzes. But I also put on music for a bit too.

I also started reading and editing "Crossfire" again and I'm about half way through what I typed up. Soon I'll have to find my handwritten copy, read that and continue it. My passion for continuing hasn't died down and no anxiety so I think so far so good with my return to my original stories - my true passion. I love how I created Rachel and Kamal, though I might have to change a couple of things. I need Rachel to be a little stronger I think. Or maybe what I have on her will work since I have an idea of her protecting Leila. She's courageous when it comes to protecting other people. She's just not so good at sticking up for herself. She's actually kind of timid in some respects - especially out of her element. Anyway, it's good to be back, you know?

Outside of that I just puttered on the computer more. Had dinner - interesting mix of things. There was ramen, Ravioli and hotdogs, but it all tasted good. Then I came back to my room and started working on my schedule. I'm almost to December of this year. I'll have to get a new pocket calendar. One more thing for a very growing list. I'm not sure I'm going to have the money for everything I want and need. That will suck if I run out of money. I tried to do some figuring, but it's not always easy. Plus, I don't have any firm prices to go by. Hope I over estimated a few things. But I want to get some make-up, only I don't know if I have enough to get everything I need. Guess we'll see.

Then tonight as I was working on my schedule again, I watched "Chuck" which was awesome. Chuck finally told Ellie he was still a spy AND that he was the intersect. After that I watched "Stargate: Universe" which was interesting - they had to go to a blue giant star to avoid the drones only because of the temperature the ship was have they had to have everyone gate to a nearby world. Well, turns out they had people on it and the drones had destroyed the place. It was very interesting, indeed! The last show I watched was "Sanctuary" and that had Will morphing into some kind of lizard-like creature. Of course, Magnus saved the day! Still love the show! I'm starting to enjoy Mondays, though the Series Finale of "Stargate: Universe" is next week. THAT sucks.

Well, it's just about 25 minutes to midnight. I'm seriously considering getting dressed and going to Walmart to do my shopping. I could do it tomorrow, but I like shopping late. It's a little less crowded, but sometimes the lines are longer when they only have one register up. But usually it's not that bad. Guess I still have time to decide.

I'm just happy I'm feeling better and more positive. That my writing really does seem to be back for real this time. I just hope this lasts. It would be wonderful if it does. :-) 

No comments: