Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tired Tuesday

Well, today has been a good day. Tiring day though and I'm still feeling a bit off. But nothing bad happened today, but I noticed that I'm more irritable. I'll have to keep an eye on that, but it could just be that I'm PMSing. It's getting close to that time.

I woke up early after sleeping like crap last night. I managed to get up and get to my pdoc. I have a knew one now. I can't remember his name, but he isn't going to change anything and he's taking me off the extra paxil to get me through the PMS because I started to get side effects last time. I would have considered trying it again, but I didn't really need those side effects, that's for sure. My next appointment is two days before my birthday. LOL! Happy Birthday to me! :-P

When I got home, I ate some French toast and went to bed and took a nap. I woke up a few hours later, but still exhausted and I just couldn't shake it. However, I did do my stretches. I didn't feel up to it, but I wanted to do it so I did! I'm proud of myself for that. It also turned out that because I'd gotten upset over the old "friend" I looked up was rude to me, my daughter messaged her "I don't know what your mother taught you, but my mom taught me not to be rude." I thought it was funny and sweet. Unfortunately Jason wrote her and was rude to her. Just in case there was fall out, I blocked her. I don't want any games to be played. On the upside, I found my old friend Melanie and my old friend Lesley! So those went well.

I ended up cooking dinner. No veggies because Jordan wouldn't eat them so it was just sausage. Then when I was in my room, I decided to see what was on a VHS tape because my TV has a player. Well, it must not have been working because it wouldn't eject and because of it, the TV would shut itself off. It took me like 45 minutes to an hour, but I FINALLY got that damn tape out! It broke, but oh well! My TV is back working now. That's what matters.

Well, tomorrow is going to be another busy day. Cassie is coming over at 3:00am. Then I have to get her up for school. I also have class in the morning and then a doctor'ds appointment. I have to try to not eat anything from 1:00am to my appointment so that I can give blood for testing. I have put it off for so long. I have to remember to talk to him about a sleep study and I think I have High Blood Pressure. My reading was really high at my pdoc's. But it's always high when I'm there. Go figure.

I cuddled Karissa a lot today too. It always calms me and when she purrs, it calms me even further. I love her so much. Then I watched "Deadliest Catch" and "Extreme Couponing" or whatever it was called. It was an interest show on TLC. Now I think I might get myself a PB & J sandwich and go to sleep while I can. 

Hope I don't feel this tired tomorrow.
 

No comments: