Friday, May 13, 2011

Gonna Get Big Momma and Bandito!

I made it to my classes today which was a good thing. I didn't really get a lot out of them today, but I have a hard time with "I" statements with all kinds of components to them - when you . . . I feel . . . Why . . . what I want . . . I think think most people think of that at the spur of the moment unless you are seriously emmersed in the tool. I do try to use "I" statements when I do discuss things with people that are uncomfortable, but I don't sit there and think of each one of those things. I might work on it though, if I know there's going to be a discussion one way or another. We'll see. I guess I got something out of the classes after all! LOL!

Then I come home and find a strange guy walking into our yard carrying what looks like a container of bird seed. Turns out it was dry cat food. LOL! There were also traps in the front yard. Turned out that the racoons I've been seeing around the house made three holes in the neighbors roof and they put a hole in our roof! They are cute suckers, but when they start causing damage, it's time to go. It's okay though. This guy has a capture and release policy. Hopefully they will like their new home. But anyway, he put out two traps. He showed me how to open the traps in case we catch cats instead of racoons. I think I can reset it. At least I hope so. But he doesn't seem to think it'll take that long to get them. So looks like Big Momma and Bandito have to go. In some respects it's too bad. I liked watching them, and they're cute, but they definitely need to be caught and moved. And yes, I do know they can be very, very vicious when cornered or feel threatened. I'm not stupid. But I've always liked racoon. I just wish they weren't so destructive. Anyway, we'll see if we catch them in the morning. It would be kind of cool to catch Christopher though. Since he ran away we've all missed him. I won't hold my breath though. And poor Karissa is going crazy. She can't go out until this ordeal is over. However my mom said she can roam the house when I'm surpervising her. LOL! Go figure.

This afternoon I also called and made Cassie an appointment for a physical. I double-checked her appointment for Friday and got the address. Took my mom to Henry's to get some fruit and veggies and some Cayenne juice or oil or whatever it is for her lemonade. She also wanted peppermint oil because it's supposed to keep pests away. I don't mean racoons, but maybe! LOL! I also stopped at Vons on the way home to get some pork chops for dinner. I also have been wanting to try Neopolitan Klondike Bars and they had them! After dinner I tried one and enjoyed it quite a lot. I also wrote my Aussie though I haven't heard from him in the last couple of days. But he gets busy with work and family. I just hope he writes me tonight. I love to hear from him. It always makes my day. 

Then after dinner, I watched the newest episode of "Hawaii 5-0" on Hulu. Puttered around on the net. Watched "River Monsters" which I really enjoy. Jordan wanted me to watch "The Patriot" with him tonight, but I am just too tired to enjoy it, so I promised him I'd watch it with him tomorrow afternoon. I even wrote it down on my schedule, so I'm serious. I also finally took a shower. I'm not furry anymore! LOL! My arms and pits are furless! My legs are another matter, but taking the shower and doing what I did took a lot out of me. 

I was rather aggravated though. I lost most of this post and had to rewrite it because "Blogger" had maintenance and I didn't know. But I think I'm still doing okay rewriting. I think I'm still getting the points I got. Anyway, as I waited for "Blogger" to come back on, I went to my Yahoo account and posted a status of aggravating. LOL! Then I decided to upload Easter pix. I figured something that would take some time would be a good thing. Turns out it was. I hope it doesn't take too much longer to load up all the phones though. I think some of the cutes - outside of the ones with my daughter - were the ones of Karissa playing with a Cadbury Egg. LOL!

Okay, well, tomorrow I plan to go to classes and we'll see what we catch in the traps. With luck it will be Big Momma and Bandito. I just hope we don't get a skunk! LOL!

  

No comments: