Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another GREAT Day!! :-D

What can I say? I'm STILL feeling fantastic and I LOVE it!! I hope I stay like this for a long time! I just hope I'm not hypomanic because then there will be a crash. But I'm just going to take it one day at a time and hope it lasts and lasts! I think if I keep going to classes at Heartland, continue my writing and stay in touch with friends I think I'll be good! I hope so anyway! I'm going to think positive!

I woke up today very tired, but I got myself up, got dressed, took my morning meds, of course, and then got my coffee and headed to class. Today was WRAP group (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) which is one of my favorite groups. It helps you understand your triggers and symptoms so that you can try to get yourself from sliding down into a crisis, BUT it also helps you come up with a plan for when you do start going into crisis, should it happen. It's just an awesome group! Then after that was Process Group - essentially Group Therapy. It's okay. I don't get that much out of that class, but to be with Kimberly and David was nice - Susan (from class) too, though we haven't really talked, but I like her. After that I went home because my mom needed to mail some stuff off to my sister - See's Candy and some magazines I guess. I don't really know and don't really care. After that, I took my mom home, picked up Jordan and then went to the bank. MY money was FINALLY THERE!!! Yay!! So I pulled out $200. $120 I set aside for my mother. I set aside $48 for Cassie's school spring portraits. The rest I used to get Jordan some lunch, got me a drink, got dinner for my mom, me and Jordan and put some fuel in the tank.

Anyway, we went to Walmart and I had my list with me so I'd remember everything like laundry detergent, dish soap, dryer sheets, blue toilet tabs, toilet paper, reynolds wrap. Then I had to get razors, nose sprays, a folder, two year mini planner, mother's Day cards (one for my mom and one for Susan). I also got the duct tape I've been needing and I FINALLY got new make-up!! I also got body spray - cotton candy scented. Love it!! I did spend a lot on myself today, but the make-up I need for occasions. Then I also got a boom box. My mother wasn't upset over it which I thought she would be. But instead she just wants me to make sure I have plenty of batteries for an emergency. So later this month I'll spend $6 and get 12 batteries. Then, of course, I had to get DVDs. I got "Assassins" for $5. "Angels & Demons" for $10. Got "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" for $15 and the Original "Tron" for $20. That's a lot for movies, but I think I spent about the same amount last month. Oh, and I got Karissa a scratching pad, treats and a special rememdy for fur balls. I need to give it to her like twice a week and it's supposed to help with furballs. She's had a couple lately so it's a good thing. I know I got a couple more things, I think, but that was the jist of it. Oh yeah, a tub of Redvines for Jordan (though he's sharing) and some Easter candy that's now 75% off and Hershey's cookies and milk chocolate! Just had to try it because I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but to have cookies in chocolate . . . Well, I haven't had it yet, but I will.

Anyway, I know I'm feeling good and I'm a little worried that it might be hypomania because I'm actually cleaning up my room! LOL! I have been throwing things away, putting some things away. I packed up CDs I don't listen to. And I've been listening to these CDs my ex-friend Denise made for me years ago. If I say nothing else good about her, I have this - she had good taste in music! So much of it has been a blast from the past too! LOL! It's like stepping back into my teens hanging out with my friends and stuff. It's awesome! So I can say that for her. Anyway, back to my room. I took out this big vase thing that had glass flowers in it. It was pretty and all, but all it was doing was taking up space on my dresser and I'd never cared about it either way. So I cleared off the stuff on it and took it out to my mom. It was hers anyway. Then I arranged my photos over there and they look pretty good and if I wanted I could probably add maybe a pic or two.

Man I'm getting a little tired now. But it's a good tired, I think. My room still looks a mess, but it is looking better. I need to find a place to put a couple more items I don't want getting lost - like Cassie's Kindergarten Memories book that she made way back when. I'm sure I'll find a place. Then Jordan and I watched "Angels & Demons" and it was pretty good. It's not as good as "The Da Vinci Code" but it was good! Then I also got Jordan a Metallica CD which Jason thought was awesome. He's going to try to get Jordan some of the other CDs the group put out. I think that's cool. I just feel like I've gotten a lot done today and it's great! I feel like I really accomplished something, you know?

Now I'm going to see if I can pick up my meds and then come home and go to sleep. I am really starting to feel just how tired I am! LOL! Hopefully I sleep well tonight.

No comments: