Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sleepy But Great!!!

Today is another happy day for me which is awesome!! I was disappointed because my money still hasn't come in. I checked at midnight. I checked at 1:30am and then this afternoon. Nothing, nothing, nothing . . . I finally called to find out what the hold up was. Apparently my case was still frozen!! Ugh! But the woman I spoke with (her name was Laura) was very nice and helpful and authorized my money. I won't get it until tomorrow, but I'll FINALLY have it! I'm looking forward to shopping. I'm not going to go crazy - I have a list. But I am excited - especially about getting make-up! LOL! I know, go figure. It's not like I wear make-up often. But I want the option!! 

Anyway, I got up at 9:00am. Thought class was at 9:30am for some reason. I almost didn't go, but I finally got up and went. Of course, I was half an hour late! :-P But they didn't mind. The only time they do mind is in process group. But that's group therapy. You don't want people walking in and out with that kind of group. 

I was going to stay for Cognitive Therapy, but I got a call from the school nurse. She said Cassie was tired and not feeling well and she was going to send her home. So I went and picked her up. Her and I were both exhausted so we laid down for a little bit. Neither of us slept, but we just relaxed. Then after awhile she got my laptop from Jordan so I could show her a picture of Kate Middleton's wedding dress and then the pic of Osama bin Laden with the red x on his forehead with "Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011" and she thought it was funny. Then she shared some funny stuff people were posting about Osama bin Laden. Most if them making fun of the fact that he was buried at sea like "Guest Star on Little Mermaid - Osama bin Laden!" I don't think that was quite right, but something like that. Wish I could remember them because they made me laugh. Cassie didn't stay too terribly long, but I enjoyed the time we had. Then I called Susan to make sure she wasn't angry with Cassie and we got to talking and even she said that she was happy to see me like my old self again! It's awesome people notice. I really feel so great! 

After that I took a little nap and woke up in time to get money from my mom (I'm paying her back tomorrow). That way I could go to McDonald's and get a Diet Dr. Pepper. I also got two pies for a dollar. It was a nice treat. But also I needed to get Borax for my mom on the way home from therapy.

Therapy was great! I got to gush about how I was feeling and what I was doing. Also the stuff that was a bummer, but I wasn't that unhappy about anything. The most I can say is stressed and just tired. Even now I'm very exhausted and plan to go to sleep by 9:00pm, I think. Maybe . . . I am just so tired! But so happy and it's so good to say that!! I love this feeling and I haven't truly had it in so long!! I haven't worked on my stories today, but when I'm this tired my brain doesn't function well for writing. But I got to tell him my ideas and how thrilled I was to go back to my original writing. It's really like a door was opened and I had access to that passionate part of my mind again! It really is awesome!

I went to Walmart for the Borax. Turned out it wasn't there. They didn't have any. However, they did have chocolate covered marshmallow Easter candy on sale for 50 cents and 25 cents per container! I couldn't resist getting some! So after that I went to Albertson's. I got a bottle of water and found the Borax. I had to pee and didn't want to use the bathroom there. Not for any particular reason. I just get weird about it sometimes and today was one of those days. So I paid for my stuff and got the hell outta there and go home. I was REALLY happy when I got into the house and to the bathroom. LOL! When I got out of there I was treated to a Steak Dinner!!! YUM!!! It was so good! And the steak was huge! I definitely enjoyed it. Afterwards I put my plate in the sink, putting away clean dishes and put the last steak and corn on the cob away.

The last things on my list were writing to my Aussie! Which I did! In fact, he wrote me back last night and it was awesome! I love to hear from him. Even if it's just a hello, he makes me smile and last night was a little longer than that, but not a full on email. He just didn't have the time. But God I love to hear from him!! My heart beats just a little faster and my smile gets a little brighter when I see his name in my inbox! Then I wanted to write this. After that, I'm just going to take my night meds and watch the "Fact or Faked" marathon. But mostly I want to sleep. Tomorrow I'll have my money. I'll be able to go shopping. Hopefully I'll hear from my beloved Aussie and maybe I'll get more writing done.

Anyway, that's the story and I'm sticking to it! LOL!


No comments: