Saturday, May 21, 2011

Writing and Typing - What I Do Best

Today has been a quiet day, but a good one. I haven't done a whole lot. I played online for awhile. I watched a few things on TV but nothing that really sticks out. I took a shower and played with Karissa for awhile. I took my mom to Rite Aid to get a couple of things. I also did my stretches. I think I'm almost ready to go to 20 reps per stetch. We'll see maybe tomorrow.

One of the great things about today is I finally finished reading through what I wrote of "Crossfire" so far. I haven't added to it yet, but what I have done is starting to type it up. It's awesome! I have typed up almost three pages so far. It doesn't seem like a lot, but I am a little slower when I have to look to the side and sometimes I do have a problem typing on the laptop because my thumb will hit the pad under the spacebar and suddenly the bar is somewhere else. Ugh! But the more I type the better I'll get. I can almost type without watching. Though I still have to check about every other line. I'm just so happy to be back to working on my original stories. Who knows, maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll write more on the story. At least I know it's back! And I think it's honestly back to stay! :-)

Another thing that was really cool about today is the fact I got to watch a new two episodes of "My Cat From Hell" and it is such a cool show! Totally Awesome! In fact, tonight's new episode made me cry. He helped this couple to work with a feral cat they'd taken in originally as a foster, but realized she was way wild. But with the work of the couple and the extra attention by Jackson Galaxy the cat behavioralist got her to finally let her momma owner pet her for the first time. I was just so happy for them and Minibar that I cried. 

Anyway, right now I'm just wrapping up the evening. I'm starting to get tired. I'm just watching the re-runs of "My Cat From Hell" and I'll probably check on my Facebook one more time. Then I'm going to settle down for the night. Maybe I'll even fall asleep earlier than usual! That would be nice!

As for tomorrow? More typing. Maybe some writing. Exercising for sure. After that, who knows! But it'll be a good day and that's what's important.
 

No comments: