Monday, May 9, 2011

And So Comes the Fall

Well, I couldn't wake up this morning. I didn't want to wake up. I just kept going back to sleep. I blew off class today. I just didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to sleep and sleep. I guess I'm depressed. I think it's more than just the after affects of Mother's Day because Cassie is gone again. I think it's just this time a year. I miss my Dad and I'll be struggling with this until July at least. But I'm going to try to be proactive for the rest of this week. I'm going to try to get up, go to classes and do some writing. I don't feel like my writing is being effected this time. That's a plus. Usually I'd feel it when I think about my projects, but there's nothing blocking, so maybe something is going to go my way.

I didn't wake up until 5:00pm. Managed to eat a little dinner. Then I just watched TV - "NCIS" followed by "Chuck" and "Stargate Universe." I also managed to write to my Aussie and tell him about my day as boring as it was. Also how I was feeling and why. Also what my plans were for tomorrow. As much as I feel on the downside now I'm going to just try to combat it. I'm usually not very good at it, but I don't want to feel down. I have other things to be doing and I guess if I concentrate enough on that and less on the crappy stuff then maybe I'll feel better. I definitely want to work on my writing. Maybe when I finish reading "Crossfire" I'll start typing it up. Though I don't type as fast here and I did on my old computer. I didn't hit something that would screw up my cursor and where I was in my typing. I think I accidently hit the scroll pad or something. I do it less than I used to though. But it's a way to go forward. Then in July or August I want to buy myself a new copier/scanner. I can get one around $100. But I definitely need to make hard copies of my writing. I'll just need to figure out where to put the darn thing when I get it. Maybe I'll finally clean my corner for good and put it there. Not that I will know where to put anything I have in the corner. LOL! But next month is Brakes. I don't have a choice on that one. Money is going to be tighter than I want, but that's how it goes. At least I won't be completely broke immediately.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm getting up to take my mother to get blood tests and then we're going to go to Henry's. She wants to get this cayenne juice or something. There's something else too, but I don't remember. When I get home, I guess I'll just try to do some reading and editing for "Crossfire" and then maybe start typing. Or maybe I'll start re-reading what I have handwritten and continue from there. I'm just glad I have the desire to do it again.

Well, I kind of watched "Sanctuary" which if I really wanted to see all of it I'd stay up and watch the replay. However, I watched enough to know what the show was about and it was a decent episode about a Mothman. LOL! It was cool! I am pissed about one thing. They canned the idea of doing a movie for "Stargate: Universe" that would shore up the storyline! I know it didn't get the greatest ratings, but I LOVE the show! And how fair is it to the people that do love the show? So as far as I can say Syfy for MGM - whichever was responsible - they can kiss my ass. I want to know the end of the storyline!!

Guess I'd better close this ramble. With luck my Aussie will write me shortly and my medication will kick in and I'll go back to sleep. One can hope! And also hope that tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: