Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feeling Like a Roley Poley

Not much really went on today. I didn't go to class like I should have. My nose was and is giving me trouble so I had a hard time sleeping. So I just decided I'd sleep today. Plus I wanted to make sure I had enough fuel to get to my therapist and back. I ended up not waking up until 2:30pm or so. I was still tired, but I got myself up. Once I woke up, I took my meds and did some stuff in my room. I did steal about .80 cents from my mom. I shouldn't steal anything, but I wanted to get a drink from McDonald's on my way to therapy. Turned out I had enough in change to get a drink or two and enough for crickets this week. So as I was dressed and it got to be that time, I went and got my drink and headed to see Dr. Tess.

In his waiting room, I heard my cell phone beep to let me know I had gotten a text only I couldn't find my phone. I started looking through my purse and around me when Dr. Tess called me back. I figured it was in there somewhere so I let it go at that. I ended up talking a lot about going to Greg's because of Diana and how her coming out and me having to leave has made me feel. I don't like how it makes me feel, but Dr. Tess did point out it could be worse. She could be MOVING BACK! That would really be bad. So that kind of puts things in perspective. Plus it's just a month. There's part of me that's afraid if I move out they won't let me back in, but I don't know. I think that's just irrational on my part. It's the fact I don't trust Diana. It's as simple as that. Other than that we laughed about how the world is going to end on Saturday. What a load of crap. LOL! I told him about when I was in junior high and there were two things that had gone around my school - different years. One was that Southern California was going to fall into the ocean on a certain day. I thought it was a load of crap then and I was young! The other one is funnier. The planets were going to align (like they'd never done it before) and that the Earth was going to explode! LOL! I was like, well, if it happens I don't have to go to next class! That's kind of been my attitude about it. Plus, if you're a Christian, it says in the Bible no man shall know the day. And to be honest, 2012 is a little scary for me, but then I think about it if the Maya were so smart and could predict the future how come they didn't predict their own demise? Then Dr. Tess told me that from what he knew, the only reason the Maya Calendar didn't go further was they ran out of room on whatever rock or wall or whatever it had been written on. That made me feel even better. But this crap about Saturday . . . what a crock! LOL! Then I look through my purse as I'm getting ready to leave and I don't see my phone. I look around where I was sitting and in the waiting room. Nothing. I go to my car and pull out EVERYTHING from my purse and it's not there. I was almost frantic, but I knew my phone wouldn't have walked away. So I went back to the waiting room and checked the cushions on the couch again then I decided to look under the couch and BOOM! There is was! So that was my excitement for the day!

After that, I went to Greg's and he took me out to dinner. OMG! We went to Lido's, which I'd never been to before - I think. My dad might have taken us YEARS ago, like when I was a kid. Maybe. But Greg got us meatball pizza, he had a full order of canneloni. I had a full order of Lasanga. They came with salad and garlic bread. YUM!! Also got a few long island iced teas. I didn't eat everything. In fact, I wanted to make sure I had room for a cannoli and the cannoli was awesome. Even Greg took a bite or two and enjoyed it. He also ordered a full order or lasagna for Jordan. By the time I was done I was FULL! I felt like a weeble wobble or a Roley Poley! I felt like if I laid down I ccould be rolled like a ball! LOL! We then went back to his place and I watched "When in Rome" which is a great movie! I want it for my collection one of these days. 

So all is fine and good. I leave feeling pretty good. I make it all the way home without an issue. Get home. Get to my room. Turn on my TV . . . there's sound . . . BUT NO PICTURE!! My TV gave me no warning it was going to do that, so now I have to figure out what I'm going to do. I have to put the old TV back in here because my TV is now busted and I don't know where my other TV is, so I can't do anything about using the other one I have. Ugh! I am irritated, but at least I do have another TV I can use. It's my dad's old TV. It was giving me trouble too, but I have to have something. I am a TV addict.

Anyway, I really am irritated by the TV. I hope I sleep tonight without the TV. I can run my DVD, but I'll just be listening. Not watching. We'll see if that works or not. It's been awhile since I have slept in total darkness. It'll be intereting if nothing else. It's just so very aggravating. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

    

No comments: