Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back to Being Ms. Mopey

Well, outside of being very tired, I was having a good day until I hear from Jason. He got all out of whack because Greg said he'd buy Cassie a new snake. You know, I don't know why he reads so much crap into it. He gets so fucking immature and jealous that it drives me nuts.

So then Cassie texts me that Jason is being an asshole. I asked if it was about Greg. She said yes. I told her to ignore him and that Greg would probably not come through with the snake for her anyway (which he hasn't produced the guitar he's been promising her over a year so . . ) Anyway, he got mad. She told me she hated me and that all the adults were just negative basically. I figured there was nothing more to say and I was actually upset that she'd write that she hated me. So I just said "Okay. Sorry. Nite." she then wrote me back "I love you. Goodnight." It really didn't make me feel better though. So I'm kind of mopey now. Tired and mopey.

Last night I couldn't sleep so I didn't fall asleep until about 7:00am and I took about 4 mg of ativan. That's a lot of ativan, but I just couldn't seem to sleep. My legs were restless and that kept me awake. The only thing I could think to do was medicate. It sucked. Anyway, then I was too tired and slept and slept. My mom woke me up around noon and I fell back to sleep for another 3 hours. Even then I didn't want to wake up. But I did and my mother and I went to the store. There were sales. So she gave me the stuff to get that was marked on the flier she had while she took her list. It didn't take me that long. So I grabbed a "Woman's World" magazine and a water and sat down to wait for her to appear. I drank almost the whole bottle of water. That's how thirsty I was. She complained about that a little,  but not too much. She bought quite a few things too.

Coming home, I finally got online and I got to write with Patty B stopping only long enough to eat french bread pizza, and I got to chat with Shaunn. He and I had more sexual talking. The man is HOT and he gets me hot!! LOL! Anyway, I've been very, very tired and right now I am too. I think I just need to grab something else to eat and then I need to try to sleep. We'll see if I sleep before I am done watching my shows. I watched a special "Hop" cake challenge on "Food Network Challenge." Then I watched the fourth episode of "Chopped All Stars" and this one was with previous judges! Now "Iron Chef America" is on. But it's a repeat I think. After that is "Cupcake Wars" but I don't think I'm going to be awake for it.

I guess as things stand now I am tired and mopey and definitely in need of sleep. I just hope tomorrow I'm over what Cassie texted and that I don't feel tired like I did today. Those are my goals. Guess they're good ones.

No comments: