Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Darkness Creeping Back a Little

It's been a bit of a long day. Not long as in starting at dawn, but me just being tired and feeling the depression slowly creeping back. It's not bad, but it's there and I noticed it getting worse tonight. I did see Dr. Tess today. It's good to have a therapist. I talked about everything that had gone on over the last couple of weeks and the one thing he pointed out to me is that everyone I care about has something going on. Jason feels like no one needs him. Cassie has been having anxiety and just emotional issues - especially where Jason is concerned. Susan is missing Christopher badly. Good news is he's been seen in the neighborhood. In fact, I saw him around 3:00am. Karissa was growling at him through the window. But once I opened the door he took off running. :-( It was very disheartening. Then Greg's friend Ed Buddy died from his lukemia. He lost the battle yesterday. Of course, the guy abused all kinds of drugs. I'm really surprised he lived as long as he did. Then my mother is always stressed about the house and Jordan wants to move out and I'm already looking ahead at the loss. If it works out, that is. I don't know. I am just feeling rundown. I guess he's right in the fact that it can all contribute to how I feel. I mean, I love everyone and I hate when the people I love are hurting.

Anyway, I slept late again. Tomorrow I'm going to get up and go swimming. I'll see how busy Thursdays are. I really haven't done much today. Outside of playing on Facebook and picking Cassie up from school about 30 minutes early. Susan came and got her and she finally took the clothes she got from My Girlfriend's Closet Event with her. Last night Susan colored Cassie's hair to auburn and so I got to see it today and she looks so good! I like the color, but she doesn't want me to have it. LOL! She has to have her own identity. But I'm going to pick out another color I think. I'd like to have hair that's more red in color than orangy or pinkish. I guess I felt a little depressed when she left. It's the first time that's happened in awhile really.

I didn't do any writing today, but I did read over some of the stuff I started. I wanted to run off my newest story so I had a hard copy, but there just wasn't a way. It SUCKED! But I'm going to try it again. Said I needed to look for a program to open it on my old computer. I might also take a look at some new printers. I love my printer, but I don't know. Maybe I can find a good one that uses less ink, though I doubt it. Still, I want to. Because if not, I have to get an adaptor for the laptop. I suppose I should do that anyway. So guess I'll look into that too. It will probably be cheaper too.

Anyway, on the way to therapy to stopped at the Hostess Outlet store. I got bread. We needed it. I got Sour dough and honey wheat. But I also got all kinds of cakey treats. I am so bad. I so shouldn't get this stuff, but I couldn't help it. I got vanilla zingers, twinkies, Raspberry zingers and Suzy Q's. I just hope I don't go through them in record time. As it is, I have gone through almost all the cakey stuff I bought at Walmart. I haven't eaten much of the candy though, so I guess that's a good thing.

My crazy cat keeps going into my corner where I have a ton of stuff piled. She finally managed to get through to what she wanted. Turns out she wanted to get onto the bottom shelf of my book case. LOL! There's only enough room for her to go in and maybe for her turn around and come back out. I had to laugh. I'm just glad she didn't knock over all the DVDs again. :-P I love her so much.

Well, I think that's about it. I have already watched the new "Ghost Hunters" and "Face/Off". They were both entertaining. On "Ghost Hunters" a spirit agreed with Grant and Jason that these antique dolls in this one room was creepy. I thought that was funny. Then on "Face/Off" the make-up artists had to disguise themselves and try to fool loved ones into thinking they're someone else. Most of the make-ups were very awesome and funny. At least I had some good laughs with the TV shows.

Now I'm going to take an ativan and see about going to sleep. Maybe I'll dream about my Ex-Friend and my Ex-Husband again! Goody . . . NOT!!!

No comments: