Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Depression Biting at My Heels

Today I slept late again. I suppose I should just accept that I am not going to wake up early unless I force myself to. But tomorrow I'm going to force myself I think. I also need to take Jordan around so that he can get job applications. So I do have things to do.

Though I woke up at 2:00pm again, I decided to finally get the oil changed in the car. I called the place and it turns out it's Carl Berger! I know this dealership! So it didn't give me too much trouble finding it once I realized what I was looking for. The bad news is I was looking at an hour and half to two hour wait, but it wasn't a big deal for me. I had my book and there was a woman there I spoke a little bit with. Then Jason was texting me too. Cassie was getting her hair cut and he was telling me about it. He also told me that they moved the litter box into the bathroom and the cats are having no trouble adjusting. SO Cassie may have her own bedroom within two weeks! I think that's awesome. They'll paint her room with the black chalkboard paint which I think is cool. Her snake can get moved into there too. I think it's going to be a good thing.

But here's the aggravating thing. My mom wants Cassie home and that she can have Jordan's room! When I tried talking to her about that a few months back her answer was a resounding NO because she didn't want Jordan in the family room! Ugh! You can't have it both ways. Either yes or no and now she can't change her mind. Plus, it won't stop my mom from being my mom and I don't want Cassie to be around her for long lenghth of time. Plus she has no friends around here and I couldn't take her to her friends' houses all the time.

It was nice. I wrote Ron and I heard back from him. I wrote him again and I hope I hear from him again. He said that I was a great parent because I was doing what was in Cassie's best interest and not in my own. It's nice to get reminded of that. That I'm thinking more of her than myself. I mean, I could have forced her to be with me. Instead, I'm letting her be somewhere that she'll have a better life and will grow up with less dysfunctions I hope.

Anyway, after the oil was changed, I apparently forgot that I had a therapy appointment!! Ugh! Dr. Tess didn't call me though and usually he does so I put in a call to him tonight. Hopefully he calls me tomorrow. I could use an appointment. Not that I am too bad off, but I feel depressed. Go figure. I think it's the PMS, but I'm sure it's also because I was writing to another friend about how I'd lost my writing on the computer twice. How I need to get a flash drive, but also how I haven't written since the Blue Screen of Death  where I lost my work - except "The Black Cat" which I sent to myself. But it's just sad. I guess it's just another chink in my armor taking my confidence  level down again. I just hope that doesn't mean this depression will continue. But I can't get a flash drive until April 3rd at the earliest. Who knows. Maybe I can get a printer too so that I have one that will work with my laptop, but I won't hold my breath. That might take another month. But I want to start having hard copies of my writing all over again. That's important to me.

Anyway, I played on Facebook for awhile. I was on Happy Pets, of course, checking and feeding all my virtual babies. I took care of my Aquariums in Happy Aquarium and then I also write Ron and Shaun. For dinner all I wanted was a can of beef tamales and my mom's cookie candy bars. Yum!! Then I watched "Ghost Hunters" which was cool. Not only did they have experiences but they used a dog named Maddie. She pickes up EMF easily. She's cool and I hope to see them use her more often. Looks like they're going to next month. Then I'm watching "Fact or Faked" with Jordan. It's a pretty interesting show. They did the photo of the second world war called the battle of Los Angeles. Watching that one was pretty cool. The second half was about an apparition on the Queen Mary. It was cool.

Well, I guess it's time to let Jordan have the computer. Nothing else is going on, We've spent time cuddling Karissa of course. She so loves Jordan! Not that she doesn't love me, but I'm always in the bedroom. But when Jordan comes in she always talks to him. It's so cute!! Anyway, time to boogie for now.

No comments: