Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ho-Hum . . . Not So Much . . .

Last night I didn't sleep well - surprise, surprise. Actually, I just drank too much soda and water so I was up going to the bathroom every hour. That sucked and I have to remember not to do that again. I ended up sleeping until after 11:30am. After I got up I had my coffee and got on the computer for awhile. I checked on and feed my virtual pets and bred my virtual red frogs. LOL! I know, how exciting!! I also participated in a bipolar study online. Anything to further more research, you know?

After that my mom wanted to go shopping, but we were waiting for Jordan to get home. We finally just gave up. Though my mom decided that she just wanted to go to the post office and to Wendy's to get something to eat. Well, I get a call from Jordan while I'm in the post office parking lot that he's home with his friend George and that they couldn't get inside and when were we coming back. Ugh! Anyway, I tell my mom so we start heading back. When I'm just coming up to the house he calls again saying that he used Cassie's way to get into the house through the roof. My mom freaks out that he was able to get inside. But I pointed out that she can't be mad at him for finding a way in the house. Well, we went to Wendy's. That was actually nice. We didn't argue. We both got the same thing - fish fillet sandwich with a ceaser side salad and lemonade. I was a little on edge because there were teenagers that came in and I think the boy was laughing at me. But in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter. I don't know him. Why should I care what he says or whatever? I was more irritable after that though, or I guess I was irritable before that, but it became more noticeable after that.

I dropped my mom back off at home and then I headed out to get Frontline flea and tick stuff for Karissa. That was $25, but it was important. My kitty was scratching too much and she was starting to get some scabs from the scratching. As I was leaving, I got a call friend a friend who wanted something from me and it just really aggravated me. It was something that they really didn't need and would have had to have been kept like a secret and I just wasn't in the mood for it or the excuses and whatever else. I had more shopping to do anyway so I just told him I still had to go back to Walmart and go get crickets for Tubbie. I started to wonder if I'm going into a slight mixed state because of the irritability plus I've been talking fast. But I haven't really experienced too much else. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Maybe I should cut back on the coffee - NOT! LOL! I will though, if things keep going or get worse.

So I went back to Walmart again. I wanted to get some Nyquil. I also picked up a Woman's World magazine and some muchies I shouldn't have gotten. LOL! I also grabbed and ice cream cone from McDonald's. I thought about getting a soda too, but after all the going to the bathroom . . . LOL! I got a text from Cassie as I was leaving reminding me to call the school tomorrow and tell them she wasn't going to be there for Saturday school this weekend. She's going to a special clothing event called "My girlfriend's Closet". She'll be able to pick out some cool. gently worn clothes, including shoes and even stuffies - stuffed animals. Last time she went she got a whole bag of just stuffies! LOL! So that's on the list to do tomorrow - call the school.

I almost didn't go get the crickets for Tubbie, but I figured how hungry he probably was. Just as I was parking Nicole called. LOL! I told her I'd call her back in 5 minutes. I got the crickets and called her back, but it went to voicemail so I headed home. She called me back, but we were only able to talk briefly because she got another call that she had to take. Guess it was one of those days for both of us. :-P

Tonight has been quiet, which is a good thing. Just sort of kicking back. Ate dinner and have just been watching movies on TV - "The Quick and the Dead" with Sharon Stone and Russell Crowe and "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster. Love both of those movies. I like revenge flicks! Anyway, I didn't do any writing or editing today though I did do a little reading. I might not have time tomorrow either because I have water aerobics in the morning and then my mother wants to go to Macy's. We'll see what happens. I will probably go to Walmart (again) only this time to wait at Walmart for my mother to call and tell me she's done. I'll make sure I have enough money for something to eat and drink. I'll have a chance to do a lot of reading! :-) That's a benefit for sure! Who knows, maybe I will get some writing and editing done tomorrow. But I am not putting it high on the list. Maybe it will be a priority over the weekend. I need not to procrastinate on it again so we'll see and if not then I will set a date again. That worked.

Okay, time to close this ramble up, take my medication, watch the end of "Fairly Legal" and go to sleep.

No comments: