Friday, March 25, 2011

Scatter-Brained Good Day

Today was a pretty good day and surprise, surprise my period is OVER!!! I was really starting to get concerned that the depression was going to keep hanging on, but I woke up today and was in a pretty decent mood! I got up, got my coffee, put on the TV and then got online. I turned on my Aim and MSN and sure enough Patty B was there. So we picked up where we left off.

During that time I also wrote to My Aussie, Nicole called and so I talked to her for a bit. I also asked if she'd write that mini article that needs to go into "The Black Cat" (I know, sucky title. That's why it's just a working title until I can come up with something better). I pulled up the story and started reading it again, but didn't get very far. I was distracted and also writing with Patty B. I also was able to play on Facebook. I took care of my virtual fish tanks and virtual pets. I do enjoy Happy Pets and Happy Aquarium. It's nice to have something to do between pauses when replies are being written or when the other is on a phone call. After all, real like intrudes. And we wrote for quite awhile together.

I did have to stop at one point and yell at Jordan. He and George were supposed to clean the bathroom. I told them as much when I picked up him and George from George's place. So when Jordan flat out told me he wasn't going to do it, I ended up using the leverage I had - George. I told them both that if it wasn't done George was going to have to leave. Guess what? It got done! I hate to be the mean mom, but I guess sometimes I have to be. Then I went back to writing.

I stopped long enough to have dinner. My mom cooked corned beef again. Yummy!! I ate two helpings! Then I went back to writing with Patty B until I got a phone call from Jason inviting me over. I'd been wanting to see my Cassie - especially with the new hair style so I told Patty B that I'd be on tomorrow and skiddadled to Jason and Susan's.

Cassie's hair looks fantastic!! I love it. It's definitely retro farah Faucet hair and it looks so good on her! Katie Belle was also spending the night or rather the weekend. Tomorrow they leave to go up to Fontana. Nascar race. Though I think it's just Jason going to that. I think the girls are going to go to the mall.  LOL! Or they'll swim in the pool at the hotel. Either way I know they're going to have a good time. So this was the last chance I'd get to see my baby girl until next week.

Wow I'm tired. I also feel really scatterbrained right now. All this week I have been forgetting things like my therapy appointment. I have been forgetting my phone more often than not. Just really scattered. In fact, I bet this sounds completely choppy. Anyway, I think I am going to finish watching "Merlin." I want to see what happens to this kid with magic going up against King Uther. I mean, you know nothing is going to happen to the King really. Just want to see how it'll play out for the kid. Then I'm taking my meds and I think I'll go to sleep. After all, tomorrow will be another day and with luck I'll actually be enjoying that one as well!

Okay, goodnight! LOL!

No comments: