Thursday, March 24, 2011

Meh . . .

I had a psychiatric appointment today with Dr. T. I was actually feeling okay with a little bit of depression, but I could feel it under the surface. I was hoping that it would go away once my period was over, but it's almost over and the depression has just gotten worse. I don't know if I'm in another depressive cycle. I hope not, but it really feels that way. But we'll see how I am tomorrow I guess.

Today was actually decent. I actually or rather finally downloaded MSN messanger again and AIM for XP. For the first time in months I wrote with Patty B! And we wrote for HOURS! I plan to do more writing with her tomorrow. I'm hoping it also jumpstarts my writing in general. I always had ideas when we were writing. So maybe my writing will get a big boost. We'll see.

I also got an Email from my Aussie!! I still have a thing for him! LOL! I guess I always will. Every time I see his name in my inbox I get a flutter and a smile crosses my face. So that was a stellar part of my day! So I have that to make me happy.

You know, maybe I'm just cycling badly. I'm not feeling as bad as I did a few minutes ago. But then in, I was distracted thinking about Ron. LOL! Maybe that should be my cure! Reading all his emails over and over again. :-D

The story Patty B and I are working on is pretty cool. My character for the most part was level-headed. An assassin, but I didn't have her kill anyone during what we wrote so far. She actually spent the time trying to help a 16 year old. Then she finally went back to work only to be kidnapped by a man thought responsible for killing her baby daughter. Turned out he didn't and that he'd been following her for years trying to keep her safe. Anyway, he wants to marry her and she's agreed. I'm thinking of having some kind of accident happen and her memory be wiped. It would make things more interesting for me and I want the drama in the story. LOL! I've also had an idea for another story, or maybe I'll combine it in here somewhere. And maybe transfer this into a fantasy story. Though I think I'd better save that for another story. I suppose it just depends on what's going on.

Anyway, outside of the writing I've watched the season finale of "Fairly Legal" and didn't like it. Well, I don't like cliffhangers. Everything was going wrong in Kate's life. It sucked. I also ate a container of strawberries. LOL! And I cuddled my Karissa. Her purr is so soothing! So that's about it for my evening. I think now I'm going to get a cheese sandwich, finish watched "Burn Notice" since it came on after. I believe it's last season's finale, which is cool. Then I'm going to take my meds and hopefully sleep. We'll see what happens.

Not so exciting, not so great of a day, but it'll do.

No comments: