Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Even a 5-hour Energy Couldn't Help!

I don't know what I did wrong, but man am I tired!! I was originally going to wake up around 8:15am. That didn't work so I reset the alarm  but my mother came in and so I woke up around 9:30am. I figured I shouldn't sleep too much longer. I got dressed, took my meds. I even took a 5-hour energy because I was just super exhausted when I woke up. I didn't sleep well last night. LOL! I suppose I say that every day . . . Ah well! It is what it is.

Anyway, I took off out of the house at around 10:15am. I had an appointment at 11:00am to get the laptop fixed. I also left the house without my phone AND the address, though I was sure I would know how to get there. I was right. I did. The place is easy to find. It's just off the express way. Anyway, they did everything they could to try to save my files, but ultimately I had to give them up so that the computer could be wiped. It sucked. I hated that I had to lose them, but I have "The Black Cat" because I sent myself a copy via email. Thank god I did! That's 16 pages I don't have to figure out how to rewrite. But I lost "The Protector" and "Dragon Destiny." However those didn't have much written. In fact, there were two other things I had started more from emotion than anything else and was typing up something I'd written by  hand. None of it added up to too many pages and I'm trying to look at it this way. The second time around usually comes out sounding better for some reason. :-)

As they took care of my computer, I just found a place to sit down and read more of "The Surgeon." The story is really speeding up. We just got the name of the serial killer after Dr. Cordell. I can't wait to see how it all comes out, but I'm not reading tonight. LOL! I am hoping I sleep easy tonight. I can dream! LOL! I feel like I barely made it into the house, but I had to go back out to mail bills. I tried to get Jordan to go with me, but he wouldn't so I ended up getting myself a diet Dr. Pepper from McDonald's just for me! I also stopped at Albertson's deciding to get several little spiral pads of paper to take notes on my different stories. That way I always have a place to write on the stories.  

When I got back I played on my once again functioning laptop until my mother wanted me to go to the store. So I picked myself up, though I didn't want to, and went back to the store. I got her minestrone and New England Clam Chowder soups she wanted. I also got lettuce, Italian dressing for Jordan, some sourdough bread from the clearance rack along with a Julian Apple Pie! They are usually $15 a piece and I got one for under $5! It was a deal for sure! Then I was really bad and got more Ben and Jerry's. I got Jordan his Chocolate Fudge Brownie while I tried the new Clusterfluff. It was good, but the little clusters really didn't taste that great. Loved the peanut butter ice cream though. Yum! But by the time I got home, I could barely get out of the car. I remembered to take my phone that time so I called and had Jordan come out to take the bags. I also had him put things away while I got our French Bread Pizzas into the oven. That was our dinner, pizza with salad. 

Jordan and I had been watching "Man on Fire" while we ate dinner and then after dinner we had a little bit of a tickle war. I know, he's 19 years old and we can stay play around. Plus, he loves to startle me, so he pretended he was launching himself at me like he was going to ram into me! LOL! Of course, I flinch and he starts laughing as he hugs me. It's cool. I'm glad I have a good relationship with him for the most part. After dinner, I went back to my room to watch the rest of "Man on Fire" with my Ben and Jerry's. After that I watched "Dirty Jobs," which I love. It is one of the best shows ever! Though tonight was a repeat, but you know, I watch all the repeats too! That's how much I love this show! LOL!

Now it's almost 10:00pm and I am so tired. I think I need to take my meds and try to go to sleep. I have had a productive, long day, but now it's time for the day to end, I think. Sleep . . . Sleep . . . Sleep . . . . ZZZzzzzzzz . . .

No comments: