Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aunt Flo Complicating Matters

As usual, I slept like crap. No matter how tired I am I just can't seem to sleep when I want to sleep. Ugh! So I ended up sleeping until about 2:00pm or maybe 3:00pm, I think. I had woken up a couple of times, but I guess I chose to go back to sleep. I still hate waking up. Maybe that's something that might never change. I don't know.

Then as luck would have it, I started my period!! Oh happy day!! NOT! Or as others like to say, 'Aunt Flo has come to visit!' Still I didn't get all emotional the night before like usual. In fact, I didn't even know I started until . . . well, I finally saw the blood. Nice, huh? I thought maybe I would just have a period and feel normal. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened, but it would have been the first time in a LONG time. 

Anyway, I got breakfast. My mom had baked biscuits and oatmeal with raisins. It was good! Then I got on the computer. I didn't do any writing, but I played on Facebook. I decided that I was going to go to my accounts and release the shy pets in the baskets in Happy Pets. I also sent stuff to Paige and myself to help us with our barnes. Maybe eventually I'll get mine built. I suppose I'll have to create a few more accounts! LOL! That would be totally insane of me so not now.

My mom heated up the last of the Corned Beef ands Cabbage and she'd made a shepherd's pit. We finished off with the last of the Julian Apple Pie. Jordan and I watched the end of "Iron Man" while we ate. Then it was back on Facebook for me to try to finish what I started. But I played on it so much that Facebook started giving me problems and just about locked me out of my accounts! Then WHAM! Then emotions start up. My anxiety starts rising. I start feeling like I want to cry. I worry that I am locked out of my accounts forever . . . basically PMS started. Then the cramps started too. They weren't horrible, but bad enough. I am already taking 500mg of Naproxen twice a day and the cramps were getting through so I ended up calling my health plan's nurse advice line only to find out that I really needed to talk to a pharmacist. Turns out I can take Tylenol with it. Hope that works. And of course, I was trying to get my answers while trying to watch "Being Human" and "Stargate: Universe." Needless to say, I'm still awake and rewatching them, though I got the jist while watching the first time around. "Being Human" was about the elders coming to town in Aiden's world. Josh gets kidnapped to participate in a 'dog fight' as entertainment for them. Sally watches what happens not being able to do anything to help. It was a really good episode and I can appreciate now having watched it mostly through this time. For "Stargate: Universe" the part of the story I got the clearest was the Aelusian Alliance crashes their ship into 'Homeworld Command' and there's a bomb that has to be found and defused before it detonates. It was good from what I saw.

Anyway, again I'm tired. The PMS makes me tired too, but I doubt I'll sleep. It'll be the same as last night and the night before than and the night before that . . . But it won't stop me from trying. Oh, and I checked my Facebook and it's working fine again. No more fear of being locked out of my accounts.

Guess that's it. Tomorrow will probably be more of the same, except I'll be able to watch "Dirty Jobs," the premiere of "Marcel's Quantum Kitchen" and then "Destination Truth." It'll be a good night for TV if nothing else.

No comments: