Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Daughter, My Aussie - What More Do I Need??

I ended up sleeping kinda late today. I slept until around noon. Got up and got my coffee. I also ate breakfast for a change since my mother had made me eggs with Linguica - a Portuguese sausage. It's good stuff. She then wanted me to take a package and some mail to the post office - have Jordan go in - since we were supposed to go that way anyway to take the bottles and cans to be recycled. Well, in the end she said she wanted to get out and would I take her to go to the post office. Of course! Dumb question, you know? So I took her there, but as she was in the post office, I can see the Recycling place and again it's CLOSED!!! I didn't bother calling today, but I was very aggravated all over again. I mean, I need the damn place opened!! Ugh! Ah well, not like I can do anything about it. All I can do is just see if they're open tomorrow.

When I got back I wrote on my schedule for a little bit and watched a bit of TV because I decided to let Jordan have the computer until about 3:00pm. Then once I had it back, I got on my chat programs and wrote with Patty B. In between writing I checked my Happy Aquarium and Happy Pets and started writing an email. Once it was time for dinner though, I told her I'd be back. My mom made roast beef with mashed potatoes and her gravy!!! Yummy! It was so good!! My mother had crushed the last strawberries we had and so we had those over vanilla ice cream. Oh it was delicious! But after that, I got back to writing with Patty B. Not long after, I got a text from Cassie telling me she needed to come over and ask me and Jordan questions. It was for science. It was about genetics. But they were funny questions, or at least some of there were like "Can you make a taco tongue" and "Can you make fish lips." It was fun! Then she decided that she wanted to sleep over tonight!! That was pretty cool, though I'm sure she was a bit aggravated with me when I was trying to get her to go to bed. I wanted her in bed by 9:30pm and I ended up letting her stay up until 10:00pm. And then it was another hour before she fell asleep. She is going to be tired and crabby.Ugh! But it's been great to have her here for the night. I let her play on the computer while I watched "Ghost Hunters." Because she took so long to fall asleep I also watched "Fact or Faked" which was really cool. A UFO video they tried to debunk and sure enough they actually figured it out and found out they were right. They tracked down who was responsible for what everyone had seen that night. As if that wasn't proof enough, when they had did the test that showed the same thing, the police were flooded with UFO calls. Even after being told it was stunt divers some people still believed it was a UFO! LOL!

Anyway, I stayed out with her until she fell asleep and now I'm in here getting ready to go to sleep. I am also so happy because I wrote to My Aussie and he wrote me back!! I LOVE to hear from him. He always makes me smile. I haven't told anyone that I'm writing him again even though no one would really care. I should have never stopped writing him, but when depression hits, sometimes it just hits bad. But I am trying to make it an every day thing to write him. He loves to hear from me and he tells me so. It's like even when my day is completely mundane he loves to hear about it because it says it makes him feel closer to me. Isn't that awesome?

Well, I suppose I'm going to take my night meds and go to sleep. It's been a decent day.

No comments: