Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lies, Swimming and Coffee Creamer . . .

Okay, I'm writing this a bit earlier than usual. I think it's fair to say that I'm tired and if I can manage, I want to sleep by 11:00pm. Originally, I had thought to blow off this morning because my back hurt so bad this morning. But after Jordan was gone and my mom woke me up, she HAD to WAKE me up with something I didn't know. She found out that Jordan hasn't been going to school!! He's basically been lying! He told her he'd go if she didn't tell me so I'm trying to play dumb when I'm pretty ticked off. And I just don't want to say anything to Jason and Susan. I've had enough grief all the way around.

Anyway, I was so upset that there was no way I was going to go back to sleep so I downed a 5-hour energy, got changed and headed off to the gym. I was almost late. I didn't think I'd find a spot, but as it turned out Tuesday is a quieter day. My guess is that Tuesdays and Thursdays are on the quiet side, verses Monday, Wednesday, Friday. After the hour of water aerobics and the 30 minutes of swimming laps - actually it was more like 25 minutes today, but whose really going to tell, right? LOL! Then I went into the spa for about 15 minutes and then I took a shower and went home.

When I got home, I ate a couple of yogurts and then got on the computer. I really didn't do much after that. Jordan came home from "school" if he's even gone at all then he came to talk to me. He's going to go look for a job because he wants to make money to move out into a studio with his friend George. I just think he's giving up a chance to get his GED. Maybe it won't end up mattering in the long run, but I worry that it will and frankly I don't know what he can do that will eventually have him helping support a family. If he's serious about Alicia he's got to get his act together. I think they may have a future, but I also know his temper and attitude and if that doesn't stay in check she won't stick around. Then again, she might if she's like her mom. Susan, after all, puts up with a lot from Jason. I don't know. I just want my kids happy and productive - unlike me. I mean, I'm relatively happy I think. As happy as I get on average.

Part of me is being selfish too. I don't want him to go. Not only does he do things around here that my mother and I will have to try to do between us once he's gone, but he's also my last baby at home. I think my nest will be empty and I won't do well . . . Somehow I'll get through it because somehow I always seem to manage. For whatever it's worth, apparantly God made me a survivor. Why, I'll never know. I just have to try to find a new identity or really throw myself into my writing and hobbies. Guess we'll see what happens when the time comes.

I did go out again after an easy dinner of Hot Dogs. My mother forgot to tell me to get eggs and I forgot to get my coffee creamers. So I headed to Vons this time. I got Irish Cream Creamer for this St. Patty's Day month. Yummy! I also got chocolate peppermint and Vanilla Caramel. I also got a little tiny fruit tart. I ate that in the car and it was sooooooo good! Then I went to CVS Pharmacy and picked up my medication. I figured I might as well get used to getting my medication myself instead of relying on Jordan to run in for me. I do have to say it was nice seeing the Pharmacist Stephanie. She's always been so nice to me and I got to see her new hair color. She changed it to blonde!

Anyway, I didn't do any writing today. I haven't done any reading today either though I would like to, but just too tired tonight. And I don't want to take the chance of it peaking my interest and keeping me awake. Trust me, it's happened before! So instead, I'm going to finish watching "Dirty Jobs" the show after it maybe and go to sleep with luck. That's what I'm hoping for.

No comments: