Monday, March 28, 2011

Simply Simple Day

Today I actually woke up relatively early. Of course, I think I got to sleep shortly after midnight. I was really tired and I'm starting to get pretty tired right now. Which is a good thing, I guess. I'd like to be asleep just after 11:00pm.

Anyway, once I was up, I got my coffee and I actually took Jordan around to get job applications. We went to the Albertson's shopping center, the Vons shopping center, the 99 cent store shopping center and the Fresh N Easy Shopping center. We finally went home and then George needed a ride home. I finally told him to just call me Krystina instead of Ma'am. It's a sign of respect, but I like the more intimate feel of first names. It makes it more like friendship which I like better. Then after I took him home Jordan wanted to use the computer so I let him. I decided I wanted to work on my schedule only to realize that somewhere along the way I had gotten the wrong date. I had to track that down and fix it. But now it all looks horrible because of having to change eveything and make it right. That sucks. I know it doesn't matter in the big scheme of things, but it bothers me! I wanted it to look good! Oh well. At least it'll look good from now on.

I also made dinner or rather heated up left-overs but that works, right? I gave chicken and beans to Jordan and I took the rest of the Corned Beef. I didn't get through all the cabbage left! LOL! But I got a lot of veggies in there too. Jordan was supposed to do dishes but I think he did . . . ugh! He can be a pain in the ass that way. Never wants to do much of anything.  But I do have to say he took out Karissa's poop for me after I cleaned out her litter box. He also got her food for me and he brought me water. Though I think I need more water and since he's asleep now I'll have to go get it myself . . . wah! LOL!

Basically that's all I did. Now I'm winding down. I'm going to finish watching "Being Human" which is pretty awesome. Sally was almost exorcised, but she momentarily possessed the woman doing the ceremony and the woman got to see that her fiance (the one wanted this) had killed her. Sally's best friend who was dating him finally left him. Bishop killed most of the Dutch but one. Josh got his girl pregnant! And next week's episode looked fantastic! I'm going to watch "Stargate: Universe" now and hopefully go to sleep.

Tomorrow I have to see about going downtown to that stupid place for the welfare to work. I also want to go to the gym. Think I'll set the alarm for tomorrow. It's about time I go back to swimming. Maybe I'll call and make a Doctor's appointment. That sounds like a lot to do. Wonder if I'll get it all done or not.

No comments: