Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Destination Walmart

I woke up earlier today than yesterday. It was still in the afternoon, but not so bad - 12:30pm. Immediately I got up and got coffee. Aunt Flo was giving me problems that I had to deal with. Guys are lucky in the fact that they don't bleed for a week every month. Not that I would ever give up being a girl. Have a baby is the most incredible, life altering, miracle and I would never give up that ability though there will be no more children from my womb in this lifetime. LOL!

Again I really didn't do too much today. I put dishes away. Played on Facebook. This time I rescued another shy pet from my account's basket. Then I decided I wanted the Albino Siamese and the only way to get it was to have two more neighbors, so yes, I ended up creating two new accounts after all. LOL! But I had the extra email addies. I didn't have to create any knew ones! So I got my new backyard last night and put the wild cat and leopard cat. But today, I got another room. I decked it all out too! It's one of my prettiest ones ever! Anyway, she's a cute little thing. I believe I named her Starlight. Yeah, I'm crazy. Love my virual pets almost as much as I love my real ones. Tomorrow I need to pick up crickets for Tubbie. I've put it off these last two day, but he seems to be doing fine. But tomorrow he's got to eat. Then Karissa got some special organic food that I bought for her from Walmart believe it or not.

Yeah, my mom decided she wanted to get out of the house. Being sick for so long she was ready to get out just for a little while. What was great was on the way there she had us stop at Denny's again!! This time we had value slams, but I'll tell you ANY Denny's slam is good for me!

Walmart was not too crowded. I ended up getting everything my mom told me to get - I think she's going to be making some treats because she got chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and walnuts. I also asked my mom if I could check the clothing section. She said yes and I found exactly what I wanted; a Taz shirt that said "CAUTION Mood swings!" I also got to get a drink from the McDonald's and got to read a little bit. But it didn't take that long to finish and get out of there. But just that little bit of time was enough to tire my mom out.

When we got home my brother Tim was here. He had brought all kinds of fruits and veggies that he'd picked up at a little farmers market. The strawberries were good. I ate one of those. I think I might be grabbing an orange tonight too before I go to sleep. I preheated the oven and slid the chicken alfredo family dinner into it. Then I ended up going back to my room and playing back on Facebook. That was until it was time to take out the chicken alfredo. Dinner was good! Of course, I love that dish. I told Jordan to do the few dishes that were there. He didn't do them when I asked. I had to remind him tonight at 11:00pm. But at least they got done. We also had to help my mom make her bed. That bed is a pain in the ass to get the sheets down on. But we did it so my mom could go to sleep.

I was a little disappointed tonight though. I thought "Dirty Jobs" would be on tonight but for some reason it wasn't on. But on the upside I got to watch "Destination Truth" at it's first run time instead of waiting until 11:00pm for the encore. I also watched "Marcel's Quantum Kitchen" which turned out to be pretty awesome! He had to cater an event for this fantastic organization called "The Wildlife Weigh Station." It's a sanctuary for exotic pets. Marcel also suggested they have some of their animals there for the dinner and they did it. I was most impressed with the tiger! OMG! She was beautiful! Oh and the meal was a success.

Well, I'm getting a headache now. I think it's from my period. At least I can take tylenol if I have to though it didn't kick in last night for quite awhile. Guess I will just hop off here and take something to help. It was a pretty good day, I think.

No comments: