Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A LONG Day - But Good!

It has been one LONG day! It's been a pretty good day for the most part, but right now I'm tired and definitely achy. I finally picked up my Naproxen from the pharmacy so that's taken the edge off. Wish it took more of the pain away. :-P But it is what it is. Guess I won't be going to the gym tomorrow! LOL! Unless I wake up not so achy! I'd like to go to the water aerobics class every day, but not sure that's going to happen yet. But I did overdue it. I know I did.

I woke up at 6:30am. Woke up Jordan for school. Took my 5-hour energy. Then I got a call from Cassie. She was having an emotional breakdown so I said she could stay home from school, but it was going to be her last Freebie. I have a feeling I've said this before, but I'm going to try to remember this time. In fact, I told Jason to remind me. Of course, I got attitude from him. Ugh! I swear, sometimes it's so annoying. He just acts like a baby sometimes. He feels like Cassie doesn't need him so he acts like a jerk. Yeah, that's going to help. Anyway, Susan brought Cassie to me. She just wasn't up for much, but when she found out I was going to the gym she wanted to go with me. That was cool. She found a swimsuit among her things still here. She actually did the class with me AND she swam laps with me for 30 minutes. It was great to have her with me.

After that, Cassie talked me into checking my money balance to see if my money had come in yet. I figure I'll do that by getting bottles of water at the store. I was so thirsty because I'd forgotten my water bottle at home. Well, my money turned out to be in, so we grabbed lunch at McDonald's. Maybe not the healthiest of choices but we were starving. I couldn't resist getting us Shamrock shakes!! I have to get one every year. They are so good! Then I figured we'd go to Walmart. I was able to get Cassie two bras and a set of three undies. We found a Scorpio t-shirt in the clearance cracks which was really cool. Then I also let her get a Monster High doll. She has wanted one for months. I shouldn't have bought so much for her, but I just couldn't help myself. I even got a shirt for me that she picked out for me yesterday. LOL! She wanted me to have a Mickey Mouse shirt to go with her Disney shirt. Guess she'll want us to match one of these days. :-) I also had to get kitty litter, nose spray. We got Karissa a box of wet food. It has about 15 cans in it. Actually 14 cans now that I gave her one. I also got her more kitty catnip treats. She is getting so spoiled. I also had to get other typical stuff - nose spray (yes I am addicted to it unfortunately), vitamins for Jordan, shampoo, conditioner. I did get a movie "The Fourth Kind" which I have wanted to see since I saw the promos for it when it first came out. It was only $13. However, I forgot to get my 5-hour energy. Of course, I had to forget something.

My mom called me while I was there. She was irritated apparently. She wanted me to take her to get her nails done. It wasn't that late, but she had an attitude. We had a misunderstanding. I had called her before I went to Walmart to asked about the dry cat food. She thought I WAS at Walmart. If she had told me she wanted to go early I would have taken her before. Anyway, she thought I was already at Walmart even though I said I was going to go in the phone call. That's okay though. I got home before 2:00pm so I got her there.

The sad thing is Jason was being an asshole again saying since she was so emotional maybe she should spend the night with me. She doesn't want to sleep here! Anyway, he was like, "Well, it doesn't seem like she needs her Uncle Jason" blah, blah, blah. She said that he didn't want her since she was being emotional. She let all kinds of stuff out about how Jason is the only one allowed to have feelings. He treats Susan like crap. I personally told him, after he told me again that she should spend the night with me and that she didn't seem to need him that if that were the case, did he think pushing her away was going to help things. Duh is all I have to say to that. Ugh! And of course, I'm trying to text him this while I had to pick up my mom and she wanted to get Subway for dinner. It's fun trying to get sandwiches while trying to text about this stupid shit.

Well, when we got home Cassie, my mom and I ate our sandwiched. Cassie then got on the computer. She was on DoInk.com and figured out how to animate her drawings. It was pretty cool. Then Jason called and asked if Cassie wanted to get picked up. By that time Cassie was on YouTube.com watching/listening to Friday Night Crank. It was crank calls. It was hysterical. Then Cassie gave me a hug, grabbed her stuff. Jordan woke up so she got the bear hug she wanted. We also might have a ticket buy on Friday which would be awesome. I desperately need the money after today. Jordan, Susan and I will be doing it. It was sad to see Cassie go, but this time I wasn't depressed which is also very awesome. Of course I spent time with Jordan right after that. I needed to have him pick up my meds. We stopped at McDonald's to get drinks. I also got him a couple of burgers. He was starving. Thank god I got my meds though. I also gave him money for his bus pass. He went and got it. He needed it to get to school tomorrow. After that, we went to Walmart. Yes, I went back again to get my 5-hour energy. I got about 8 of them. It's not enough for the month, but it'll have to do. I also got some snack cakes. Sue me, I had a sweet tooth. LOL!. And outside of that I broke down and got "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" on DVD. What made it even better was it ended up that it was on sale for $15! I thought it was going to be $20! It might be only $5 difference, but that's a big difference for me! As soon as Jordan and I got home we watched it and it was FANTASTIC!! It was so worth the money! It would have been worth the $20. It was that good. We also loveyed up Karissa. She was being so cute with her meowing. Oh and the funniest thing happened. Part of Cassie's bathing suit fell on the floor. Karissa rubbed it and then rolled all over it and jumped playfully the same way she does with catnip! It was soooooo funny! Even now it brings a smile to my face! :-) I love my kitty!!

Well, now I am totally exhausted. I have managed to stay up long enough to watch "Ghost Hunters" and "Face/Off" and long enough to rambled about my whole day! :-D It's time for sleep now. Whenever it might come to me. Maybe soon, I hope. It's been a good day though a long one.

No comments: