Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Frustration Mounting

I am so aggravated! My laptop is down. I can't even get it past a blue screen. It won't load up on safe mode. It gives me some error that one of the files is corrupt. So basically, I get to pay $50 to get it fixed tomorrow and until then I get to use this crappy-ass desk top that has so many problems with it. I don't even know what's wrong with it except that over time it's dealt with a lot of errors and stuff. Maybe it has a couple of viruses for all I know. But the thing is, my laptop has ALL of my recent writing! Because I don't have a printer than can hook up to it, I have NO hard copies! It's horrifying thinking I might lose everything again. I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope they are able to save my files. I'm pretty sure they can, but it's a guess and I don't like guessing.

My mom and I almost game to heads when I asked her for the money. She pitched a bitch and then when she found out I was going to borrow it from Jason and Susan, she turned around, told me to use my money for it and she'll pay my car insurance this month. Of course, I have to pay her back next month, but to have my computer it's worth it. It'll suck that I have less money, but I have to have my computer.

Other than that, I didn't do much today. I slept late again. I didn't make it to the gym. This time I have a good reason. My body is still hurting and I don't know why it's hurting. It's all through my back, hips and legs. I was almost crying this morning. So anyway, I just slept. I don't remember to what time but it was definitely earlier than yesterday. Maybe it was an hour earlier or I take that back - two hours earlier. I think I woke up at around 1:00pm today. At least it wasn't 3:00pm. And tomorrow I am getting up at 8:15am. I'll take a 5-hour energy and be ready to take my laptop in. The appointment is for 11:00am. I am NOT missing that appointment for anything. Not unless one of the kids were dying or something.

I did go shopping today. Since my mom still feels like crap, I went and bought Stouffer's french bread pizzas. They were so good. Wish I would have bought more lettuce so we could have had a salad. My mom didn't want anything. I also grabbed the new Ben & Jerry's Velvet cake take off. It was yummy! I was going to share it with Jordan, but he wants nothing to do with it. I might get him one and me another one. LOL! But we'll see.

I think the ativan is starting to kick in a bit. That's a good thing. Tonight I just kicked back and watched the movie "Red" which was great!! What a fantastic cast and the story was fun! Then I watched "Being Human" which was a really emotional story. Aiden had to kill this little boy that his girlfriend had turned into a vampire. He loved that boy too. Josh was having problems with his girlfriend Nora because he's way over cautious, but he finally told her that the problem was him and that he'd hurt his family and that he didn't want to hurt her. She showed her abdomen which looked so scarred and immediately John was in protective mode telling her he would protect her from stuff and people like that. Awwww . . . I really like the show. Then I watched "Hawaii 5-0" which is equally as awesome! This time they were dealing with a serial killer! First they had to figure that part out because the murders were on other islands. But there's always the MO. Only this time a woman survived. Her husband dead, but she got away before the whacko could mutilate her. Awesome, Awesome!

Now I guess I'll try Happy Aquarium one more time before going to bed. But at least I was able to write my journal. Thank god for that.

No comments: