Monday, March 21, 2011

From Gentle Breeze to Fierce Winds

I ended up staying up late last night after all. I know, it's just how I am, I guess. It's something I will keep trying to change, but I made the mistake of turning on something that definitely ended up getting my attention. I thought I could sleep to it because of the narrator, but nope. It was just too unteresting. I think the show was called "Underwater Universe." Basically it means that it was hard to wake up. Finally Paige came in and woke me up around 11:00am. She was sweet and made one of my iced coffees for me. Paige is just such a sweetie. Eventually we went out and got something to eat. We had yogurt. Then back in the room we played on Facebook. It was so funny how many times we had to switch from hers to mine. But I was trying to bless her shy pet in Happy Pets. Seven blessings and the baby pet will come out. So I did that. Then she was a little disappointed because her baby was a duck and she wanted a bear. I had two of my accounts that had bears so I sent her one for adoption. She'll get it tomorrow. It was fun and funny! Paige also helped me with a couple of things in my room. She helped me get hangers and helped me hang up my clothes. Did laundry yesterday so I had a lot of clothes. It was definitely a great help. Then she also helped me fix the blankets on the bed. After that, she wanted to watch a movie - "Garfield: Tail of Two Kitties." I was working on my schedule as I worked on it. But eventually I got hungry for dinner. I think she was hungry too, but she just won't say anything. It kind of drives me up the wall! LOL! She was also adamant that she wanted to cook. She loves to cook. We decided on quesadillas. I pulled stuff out of the fridge and got the pan. I told her I'd do the salad. Not that that's very complicated. LOL! Lettuce in a bowl! I also asked my mom if she wanted anything and she wanted a quesadilla. But there was one snag. There were only six tortillas for four of us. Then Jordan came out and told me he was going out with his friends at 6:30pm so I figured his friends would take him out to eat. They usually do so he got one quesadilla. My mom got one then Paige and I got two apiece. It was good because I was really on the hungry side. Dinner turned out well.

After dinner was over, Paige and I went back to the room and finished watching the movie. Then we turned on the Food Network channel. She loves that channel too and likes "Chopped" so together we watched last week's encore "Chopped All Stars". Then "Food Network Challenge" which was pretty cool! They had to make an extreme demolition derby car. Then they had to do a cake remote controlled car! It was so funny because they had a demolition derby! We got to watch the little cake cars destroy each other! LOL! It was great! After that Paige and I started watching the new "Chopped All Stars" but her mom came and she didn't get a chance to finish watching it. I also watched "Iron Chef America" but it was a repeat and so I used most of the time working on my schedule. I got to August. But I would prefer to be in November or December with it. 

Today was also really windy. I kept waiting for the rain to hit, but for the most part it was just wind, wind, wind all day. Cassie called me and told me that she almost got hit by a tree when she went out walking dogs with her friends. That was kind of scary for me to hear, but at least she was okay. That was the most important thing for me. Eventually it did start raining though and boy is it raining now. It is just a total down pour. I like rain though so it doesn't bother me. 

Now I'm watching "Cupcake Wars" which I love. I'm tired though so we will maybe see about sleeping, but I doubt it will come as easily as I want. As usual.

I can say all in all a good day. My mood has been stable. I think maybe having Paige over made me feel a little better than usual. Anyway, think I will finish watching my show and chill out. Cross your fingers that sleep will find me! :-)

No comments: