Friday, March 4, 2011

A Mixed State A-Coming . . . Maybe . . .?

Didn't make it to the gym so now swimming; no water aerobics class. It was hard for me to wake up, but that was my fault. I took too much ativan to help me sleep and it just slammed me. I have sort of been tired all day because of it. I still had my coffee, but I have also been feeling off. Sometimes I start feeling okay and then this feeling comes back. I don't know if it's the coffee or I am just starting a mixed state - which I hope isn't the case. But I have been so irritable! Just irritable with my mother, other drivers, Jason . . . I've been shaking on and off too. I've been speeding more in the car. That usually goes hand in hand with mixed states too. But all I can do is wait and see. Right now, these are just annoying symptoms that I might be able to keep in check. I don't know what I'll do if it escalates. Guess I'll cross that bridge if I get to it. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on myself.

I took my mom to go to Macy's today and See's Candy. While I waited for her, I went to the McDonald's at the Walmart. I got lunch and then spent the time reading. She actually got done sooner than I thought she would. It didn't give me that much time to read and "The Surgeon" is a good book. I'll probably read a little before I go to sleep tonight.

After that, we came back home, but about 30 minutes after that my mom wanted to go to the Post Office to send a package to Diana. She got her all kinds of neat things for her birthday. I got to pick out the card. I went with something I knew my mother would get her. Of course, my mother loved it when she read it. I saw another card I liked, but it was definitely more of a me card. LOL! It might not have gone over well. :-P Not that it was bad or anything! It just had a humor twist and my mother doesn't do funny.

Then after the Post Office we went to Albertson's. I got water and St. Patty's Day buttons like "Eat, Drink, Be Irish!" LOL! I also picked out pizzas for dinner. Turned out good. We had pizza and salad.

Outside of going to the store again I haven't done much of anything. I didn't feel up to writing because my brain feels a little chaotic and my concentration's been bad today. So all I've really done tonight is play on Project Playlist, upload photos to MySpace. Check Facebook and update Yahoo. I have "Criminal Minds" on, but it really isn't a show I got into. The episodes are good, but don't capture me the way other shows do. I can take it or leave it so to say.

Anyway, I'm tired. Think I'll take my medication and do some reading. Not sure if I'll watch "Merlin" tonight or not. Guess we'll see.

No comments: