Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5-hour Energy Nap??

Surprise, surprise, I slept like crap last night! LOL! I wasn't going to get up at 8:15am, but Susan called about taking Cassie to the doctor. So I decide I'll get up and go to the gym. I did drink down a 5-hour energy though I don't like to do two days in a row. As an example, I ended up taking a nap this afternoon. It just becomes ineffective quickly in my body if I use it every day. In fact, I might have to go to every few days.Anyway, I wrote a note giving Susan the go-ahead to get my Cassie medical help. I was worried that she might have a small fracture, but as it turned out - after they went to Children's Hospital ER - that she just had a really bad sprain again. Sometimes I wonder about my child. This year has been a lot of sprains and strains.

I went to the gym and made it in time for the water aerobics class. The water in the pool, though, was JUST a bit chilly. LOL! That was the first time I thought the pool was actually cold. They said it was only a couple of degrees off normal, but I can pretty much say NOT!!! I made it through the class fine though and got a good work-out. As a neat little tidbit, the instructor told us because we were cold that we were burning even more calories. Not that I would want to stay cold, but at least I got something good out of it since I couldn't control it. LOL! I was also going to swim my laps, but before I could pick a lane, they were pretty much taken. Not that I couldn't have pushed the issue and taken a lane since I was in the water, but the thought of the nice, warm spa was too inviting. I got out and got in the spa and stayed there way too long. I was in there for like half an hour! LOL! Needless to say after that I sat down through most of my shower. I personally thought I did pretty good washing off, but the rashes came back almost immediately and I am so itchy. That is the one BIG THING I hate about going into that pool. I get this stupid reaction. I know I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but I don't think there's anything he can do about this except give me a cream and who knows if it'd work. Guess I should try it though. The doctor might be able to help, I suppose. This iching SUCKS!!!

When I came home, I checked in with my mom. I ate a piece of French Toast I found. I then went into my room. Jordan had my laptop so I couldn't play on the computer, but what really mattered is that I was exhausted anyway. I decided I would finish reading "The Surgeon" which was awesome! Though I was a little disappointed that we didn't see a lead in to "The Apprentice" - to see Hoyt's desires shift from Cordell to Rizzoli. That would have tied it together perfectly for me. Either way, it was a FANTASTIC book!

An old episode of "Destination Truth" came on so I kind of watched that. Then "Face/Off" came on as a marathon. I knew that was because of the finale tonight. I was so looking forward to it! But as I was watching I fell asleep. So the 5-hour energy was a FAIL today. It did get me to the gym though, so not a complete fail. My mom was upset because no one had done anything, but I told her I was tired. I guess when she found me sleeping she got concerned. I don't take naps easily. I just don't. So she said I should go see the doctor and have my heart checked because Dr. Oz said that if you're tired for over a week it might be a sign that your heart isn't functioning properly. I don't put a lot of stock in Dr. Oz but my mother does, so I've taken that under advisement. Maybe I'll make that appointment tomorrow.

My mom finally woke me when it was time to eat dinner. It wasn't anything special. Just hot dogs and baked beans, but that's good enough for me. After that, I just watched "Face/Off", scratched Jordan's back and had him scratch mine. LOL! Then he gave me the laptop back so I puttered on there for awhile. I went to Facebook and checked on my Happy Aquarium. I got a Happy St. Patrick's Day sign and I did get a baby alligator, but it seemed to disappear, which sucked. I also played on Happy Pets and bought a Shamrock Bunny. I like bunnies better than ducks. I love all my pets! Named the bunny Patrick. :-D

Okay, I am still tired. I watched the new episode of "Ghost Hunters" where they heard conversations and a door opened and closed on it's own right in front of Steve and Tango. It was trippy. Then after that was the finale of "Face/Off!" It was FANTASTIC! OMG! The work put into the finale was incredible. Each of the last four had to pick from a set of fairytales and themes. My favorite was Tate's Post Apocalyptic "Little Red Riding Hood!" LOL! Gauge picked "Hansel and Gretel" with Industrial theme. Sam did Psychedelic "Little Mermaid" and last of all Connor did Haunted "The Frog Prince." I would try to capture what they did in words, but it wouldn't do it justice. I also like the fact that there will be a season 2. They are already looking for people! Awesome!

Anyway, I am still tired. Think I might get something to eat and then go back to sleep. I guess my body could only take being tired for so long. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel clear-headed enough to do some writing. That would be a good thing. Got to start replacing what I lost. That still sucks I lost stuff, but it is what it is. Just gotta get a flash drive. That will solve the problem permanently.

As for tomorrow, it's St. Patrick's Day!!! Yay!! I might try to get some food coloring and I have lemon-lime soda - so green soda!! I also have my pins and the head boppers! My mom should be making corned beef and cabbage - YUM! I do really enjoy today though I can't tell you why. Maybe it's just the feeling of belonging in the world on that day. I know that kind of sounds crazy, but it's about people. Kiss me I'm Irish! Pinch you if you don't wear green! So I look forward to tomorrow. Even if I don't do much. I just love it!

So now it's off to snack and sleep. Maybe I'll dream about my dad again. I did earlier. That he was alive and then not alive. But I dreamed about him. I miss him. Okay, I've blabbered enough!

No comments: