Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Day in the Life

I woke up at noon and I am so tired right now. Go figure. I thought I'd have no trouble staying awake, but I am very, very tired. I suppose ultimately a good thing. It's possible that I might actually get a good night's sleep though I won't hold my breath.

Today hadn't been terribly exciting, but it's been a good day. I woke up with a my phone ringing. I didn't pick it up. I thought I'd go back to sleep, but the phone rang again. Turned out the second call was Cassie asking if Paige could spend the night with me because they had just moved. Her sister was in trouble and not home and her mother has to work tonight and no one wanted her home alone. I thought for sure Grandma was going to say no, but turned out she said yes. So later that afternoon they brought Paige over.

When Paige got here I played on the computer on Facebook. Had to feed my  fish and my pets. Then I let Paige on to check on her pets. She bought a couple new pets too. After that, we didn't do too much. I let Jordan watch some of his videos in here while Paige and I talked a little bit. I'm letting Paige borrow "Flowers in the Attic" to see if she likes it. It's a good book. It might be too mature for her, but we won't know until she reads it. I also got some writing done of my schedule book. I got up to August 2, 2011. I like to be several months ahead of time. In fact, Ideally I'd like to be in December writing out the schedule. It's really more of a "To do" list. Things that need to get done almost every day.

I eventually got hungry so we went and ate the Corned Beef and Cabbage my mom had cooked. It was so yummy! I love Corned Beef and Cabbage. I'm glad I bought another one so we can have it again.

One of the things Paige and I did do was watch "Letters to Juliet" and as always it made me smile and cry. God I love that movie. Paige loved it too, which was nice. We could have watched "Inception" too, but I was just too tired. So I helped get the bed ready for her and wanted to just write this entry and go to bed, but Jordan was still on it. He told me he was going to be about 20 minutes until the video he was watching would be over. Well . . . 40 minutes later he STILL hadn't brought my laptop to me so I let him know how aggravated I was. While I waited I worked on the schedule. Finally, he brought it, but while I was trying to write this, he and I have also been playing with Karissa. First she kept watching this spoon Jordan was sliding down an open spiral of mine. Then I decided to put some catnip on the bed and there was the serious fun as we watched her roll all over being cute and playful. She even grabbed her tail to attack it with her feet. It was too funny!Now she's just chilling. I think it tuckered her out. We love her so much.

Anyway, not sure what we're going to do tomorrow. But I know we'll come up with something. If nothing else there is always "Inception."

No comments: