Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Day With My Cassie Beth!

Well, I didn't make it to the gym this morning. In fact, I had a hard time getting awake or staying awake. Guess I was just too tired yesterday for my own good and was overtired last night so I didn't sleep great. But that was okay. I finally got up. My mom had made me brunch which was so nice of her!! I usually don't eat when I wake up though I probably should. I know skipping meals isn't the best thing for a person. Anyway, I was going to pick Cassie up after school, but she called me instead. She ended up having a panic attack. The teacher sent her to the office so I just went and picked her up. It was great to see her. I also shared my iced coffee with her. I don't think I'm going to get the chocolate raspberry creamer again. I prefer other flavors. Plus I'm going to get Irish Cream this month for St. Patty's Day.

We didn't really do much. I had to wash dishes and then I hung with Cassie in my room as she played on my computer. I asked her if she'd like to go to Walmart just to walk around. I let her play on the computer for awhile first and while she was playing I almost fell asleep and napped. As it is, I can't believe I'm still awake right this moment. I am very, very tired.

Anyway, we did get to Walmart and walked around. She actually had fun looking for clothes for me! LOL! And there's a Mickey shirt she wants me to get. It's a 4x and not 5x, but it fit pretty good and that was over my shirt! So I might! There was another shirt I wanted, but I couldn't find a 4x in it. I'll probably look again. We also looked through electronics, toys . . . she bought herself 2 bandanas. Actually one was for a friend of hers and the other was hers. We also looked at bras because she needs new ones. I can't believe she's a C36. She also told me she went down from a size 13 in skinny jeans to size 11. I am very happy for her. That's quite an accomplishment. We also looked through the books. For the first time she was really into looking at the books with me. In fact, she picked out something I might be interested in. Not that we could get anything, but it was nice to be able to look through the shelves with her. 

After that, we hit McDonald's inside Walmart and had dinner. My mother was also nice enough to give us $6 to get dinner out. Double cheese burgers and drinks. It worked out good. We talked as we ate and it was just great to spend time with her. I have missed her so much. 

Anyway, we came back home, started up on the computer again. We laughed about some of the things she was reading and we looked at images together. But when Jason and Susan picked her up, it was like getting socked in the stomach. I won't tell them that. I won't tell Cassie that ever. I just tell her I missed her. But yeah, it sort of depressed me. I love her so much. I miss her so much. But I know she's doing better now. Never thought I would ever let someone else raise my child, but I guess sometimes it's for the best. She's able to do things and get things that she should have. She'll have her own room soon. She is getting spoiled. :-) I tried spoiling her as much as I could too. I would give her the world if I could. But there are things I know she likes and wants now so I'll have things to pick up here and there for her when I can. I want to get her a St. Patty's Day shirt too. I really like St. Patty's Day. Not sure why I love it so much, but I do! I have some good memories on that day - and NO they did not include Green Beer! LOL! Though I should try that this year maybe!

Anyway, the only other thing I did tonight was play on Facebook. And seriously I played a lot with my different accounts. I added a new facebook. Well, not really knew, but I didn't do anything with it until now. I had to link it to my other accounts. Then I wanted to see the hidden pets in the different Happy Pet accounts, which meant I had to get each hidden pet blessed 7 times by 7 different people. It's a good thing I have a lot of accounts. LOL! Anyway, I go to open four - a chocolate goose, two chocolate bears and a chocolate kitten. LOL!. I want a chocolate leopard!! So far no luck which REALLY sucks. But we'll see what happens. Why do I even care, you might ask? I don't know, but I do love virtual pets along with the real ones. 

So tomorrow morning, I will go to the gym. The rashes are getting worse though, so I don't know what's going to happen. If they get even worse than this, I might have to go to the Emergency Room and find out what the hell is going on with my body. But I don't want to give up my water aerobics so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I just want a way to make the itching stop!! Ugh!

Okay, "Dirty Jobs" is on. I sort of half watched the new one tonight, but they're showing repeats. I might watch them. But I should go to sleep. I am tired, so I don't know. Maybe I will just go straight to sleep. Well, I can hope I do! Besides, I'm so tired I'm probably sinking into uncomprehension. The more I write the most it starts to sound like babbling. LOL! Time for bed.

No comments: