Monday, July 11, 2011

What a Sunday! LOL!

Well, I got up a little earlier than usual I guess. I woke up around 1:00pm. and I took my meds, got dressed and headed out the door to go to Jason and Susan's to spend time with Cassie and Paige. The girls and I spent time on the computer or reading or watching TV. Though most of it was us each doing our own thing. But I enjoy just being in their presence. Cassie was reaing one of her Warrior Cats books and I was reading more of "Ice Cold." 

For dinner we went to Alberston's. Paige got Oriental Noodle salad. Cassie got a sandwich, potato salad and chips. Then I got fried chicken. Mmmmmm! Then we each got a soda and I also got mini-cupcakes. 

Then went Jason and Susan came home, Cassie decided she wanted to come home with me. Jason, of course, didn't want her to. He'd like it if I never had time with her, though he says he wants her to have time with me other than a little time here and there. I guess I shouldn't say too much. But sometimes i feel like he thinks he's better than me.Of course, I might be projecting that with my low-self esteem.  Anyway, Cassie and Paige came home with me. I came in here and watched "Finding Bigfoot" and "The Glades" which I kind of half watched because I was working on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I added a new Forum for music videos. The sad thing is, I don't know how to embed them into a post, so I use a pic and link it.

Anyway, I gave Jordan the last two pieces of my fried chicken and then I had him water the yards. Apparently Cassie did the said yard. That's one less thing I have to worry about. What I do get to worry about is the fact that my mom is coming home with Diana on the 13th. Ugh!

I am glad I got stuff done on my groups. I'll probably check it one more time before I had this over to the girls for the night. As for how I'm feeling kind of okay. I also kind of felt depressed. I'm still just tired all the time. I hope I sleep tonight. I should. I need to get up relatively early for the girls. Well, maybe. Anyway, I guess that's it for now. The girls are being silly and distracting! LOL! And I'm enjoying it!
 

No comments: