Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bon Voyage, Cassie!!

Here's something different. I have a guy who wants to know me. We started emailing yesterday. It's different for me for sure. Who knows, he might end up being a really nice guy! And wouldn't that be kind of cool? I am kind of anxious about it, but who even knows if it will go anywhere. Of course, could I actually trust anyone again. I can't believe Nicole got married again. I think this one will work, but I am so afraid. She's on her third marriage and I only had the one, but I was worried about going through that kind of pain again and not sure I wouldn't. I just read this guy's profile and not sure we're going to be a fit, but there's no reason not to meet.

Anyway, I didn't wake up until after 2:00pm. I think it's the muscle relaxant. I take it and I want to sleep FOREVER!! LOL! But Susan and Cassie came by so Cass could look for her iPod, but still didn't find it. And Susan to give me the rest of the money they had borrowed from me plus food for cash. Needless to say I barely made it to send off my car insurance. I just hope it gets there in time. I also got a drink from McDonald's and picked up 5 gold fish for Mr. Crabs. Then I got Jordan up. He took a shower and then we left to go to Jason and Susan's for Cassie's Bon Voyage party. I can't believe she's leaving for two weeks to go to Nevada to visit Roger and Linda. I'm glad she gets to go and she's flying on a plane to get there. She's excited about that for sure. It was Jason's idea to have a BBQ and I'm happy he did suggest it. I got to give her hugs and kisses. Lots of them.

Jason had a friend over tonight named Mikey. It was cool! And it was fun watching Jordan and Cassie wrestle each other. Cassie would punch Jordan and hurt her own hand! LOL! But she loved it and so did he. He would hold her in place so I could take her picture. It was really fun. Then she went to go clean her room and Jordan got in the computer and he showed Mikey stuff on NicePeter. He loved "Nom Nom Nom Nom Babies" plus all the epic rap battles of History. Those ate cool too.

Jason BBQ'd steak which had marinated overnight. OMG it was so good! It was served with potato and Broccoli. Then we had Berry Shortcake - Strawberries and Blackberries.

It was hard to leave because she's going to be literally gone. I mean it's one thing for her being in San Diego, but its something else to have her so far away. But I'll deal with it. And I'm supposed to go over to Jason and Susan's again on Wednesday. Susan will color my hair. I hope I don't look stupid with it.

Anyway, on the way home from Jason and Susan's, I decided to take Jordan over to Tim's to get his game back from George. Well, that was a pain in the ass. Eventually, George gave it up, but I had to push my way into the mobile home. He was complaining that Jordan was going through all this just for a game and I pointed out to him he was doing the same thing over a game. I think George just wanted to be a brat. Why, I don't know, but anyway, Jordan got his game back.

After that, we went to Walmart where I finally got "Eureka 4.0" on DVD. I'm glad. It's one more TV series I want on DVD. There's still four more to go and that's just for now. Ugh! I might not be able to get all of them, which would suck. It was nice though to go look through the books too. "Passion" is only $13, but I was bummed because I didn't see "The Silent Girl." It kind of pisses me off, but oh well. What am I going to do about it, you know? And I'll have to go to a real book store to get any of the other Tess Gerritsen books. Maybe I will. Depends on how much I think I can get away with.

Anyway, now we're home after stopping to get sodas at McDonald's again. I went to the same McDonald's three times today just for drinks. LOL! Isn't that funny? Well, I guess that's it for now. I might watch the rest of "Quantum of Solace" and then go to bed. Or not . . . *as she looks at the time* Well, time for meds either way.

No comments: